Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jail wtf?

As we can see no reasonable explanation is not here, dear crew abuse Thank you for a great game where the other hand, loses its status and failed to steal the cover I was very happy ... It means that I am doing stats and losing them to an error in the game nice . . abuse Thank you and Enjoy your summer: - *

I can confirm we have found the log, and crew are looking into it!

Please bear with us, if you have lost stats due to bug they will be put back to your account. You will get an answer tomorrow (Wednesday).
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

prison was because a nuub guy killed somebody, get prison and enter robbery before.. wtf man, there`s 100 mods and no one know this s**t?

you dont need memox for this... i think is fair enough if someone accept rob and then get prison for murder, all get jail...this make the game more interesting and hard

shut up crinul . this is a bug, was in beta mode too .. there where no noob without skill for fk.. so SHUT UP if you don't know

Default Jail wtf?

So the crew that abuse does not plan to deal with, therefore I play for a bug in the game losing become very good

Hi,

I can now confirm, 2 crew members have checked over your logs. When the robbery was committed there was only 17 of you. This was due to one person being jailed before the robbery was completed (as mentioned by another player above).

Sorry, but this is not a bug as 18 members are required to complete an FK robbery.

Frazer.
    Last edited by Frazer2k4; 07-04-2012 at 08:40 PM.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenBrau View Post
    shut up crinul . this is a bug, was in beta mode too .. there where no noob without skill for fk.. so SHUT UP if you don't know
    now u can read and believe frazer post, if u didnt to mine "STFU"

that is no fault only one left in the gg famous and theft?

Your gang failed with the requirements for FK. Its the fault of whoever got jail. I suggest you find a gang where people will not hunt during robberies and you wont have this problem again.

Regards
    Frazer.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]