Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Mobile version

Default Mobile version

Hello.... why u dont create a mobile version so everybody can control when ship arrives or buying or selling drugs.or let the account training and win some more stats... even when its bussy or is going to gym ) i think its a good idea

Is not bad idea for NERDS!
    [2011-01-07 23:35:15] Optimos: mam taka faze na fbi ze jutro zjem fbi zamiast obiadu

hey, if crew creating mobile version so more players play with more then one account..whatever now is more player who play like this and with mobile as i know its program were shcanged ip's so its was a bad idea for legal this version cus how as said more player play with more when one acc

okej i think that it will be usefull but its true that others can play with 2 or more account your right... maybe its a wrong idea

We don't have any plans currently to introduce a mobile version. There is still plenty of work ahead of us for the following rounds, and we're focusing on that.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

I don't know what smartphone you have devil but I can login and attack, robbing, check for ships, selling drugs etc from my acer (smartphone)

i ve got an i phone 3gs but it opens the crims but there is no field for name and passord or login buton :S :S

you must download a new browser, firefox, IE, i login with IE not fast but is enough.

use a Iphone or mobile with touch screen ,working fine