Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Important suggestion for next round!

Hi!

So I start. This round became verry boring. So here are my suggestions for next round :

1. Put back FIGHT CHAT and introduce a rule that you are allowed to talk only 3 times in one hour TC.
    2. To reduce the time from overdose. Why? ( Because when you are killed by a person or from GA, you get less time to cure.

So these two are my suggetions. Hope you like them.

Thanks for your suggestions. Could you give some more feedback on what you think is wrong with the current fight club?
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

I think it should return fightchat. It seems to me that was more transparent. Should be able to report flood/spam. A lot of fight chat was flood.

this version of fight club is verry , but verry ugly. So you have to join the club, and after 5-10 minutes your name disappear and you have to rejoin the club. Most people that joined the club are offline and you can't do nothing. So I hope in the next round TC normal or BETA to return to the fight chat and put some rules for spamming

Are you blind? Memox put release , by which when somebody logged out, he is removed from the arena...

About overdose: No, it is the most stupid idea that i ever heard, why? Because now you have two possibilities:
    1. You overdose and don't risk with eventually lost your stats, but you must be punished for this - actual time of hospital with overdose is very nice punishment .
    2. You don't overdose and you risk with eventually lost your stats, so when you risk why you must be punished 2x more than person who don't risk? Losing stats and hospital? No way...

shut up you kwcyk, there are my suggetions... go make your own topic and spamm there

GoldenBrau, calm down.

kowcyk, This is fightchat. If someone log out of the TC it will not participate in 1v1 duels. If somebody sie will log out won't be writing on fightchat.

But Tonik, now when somebody go on Arena and log off , they aren't on Arena anymore, so why you think that it should be changed? Fight Chat was very bad, now memox will sort new Arena with min and max respect, maybe alphabetic sort.. and searching engine for nicknames.

@GoldenBrau: It is feedback forum, i can put my opinion here, will you disallow me it?
    Last edited by kowcyk; 07-17-2012 at 04:02 PM.

Want fight chat back, figh club SUCKS

Very constructive argument... I told you why it isn't good idea, and you can't do same for me...