Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Interview with IGoGo

Me: Hello IGoGo and thank you for doing this interview with us.
    IGoGo: Hello and thank you too.
    Me: What's the inspiration behind your nickname?
    IGoGo: Well, there is no inspiration behind my nickname but my friends used to call me ''gogo'' and not ''go go'' since I was 12 so it's grown old with me.
    Me: What do you usually do in your free time?
    IGoGo: In my free time I like to play football, watch a movie, go to gym, play chess.
    Me: How did you discover the game?
    IGoGo: One friend told me about it and actually he was my first teacher.
    Me: What are your toughts on The Crims?
    IGoGo: The Crims is really so exciting game, it has so many challenges, you can make here many friends,
    you will deal with different types of people, different characters, different cultures and this will help you
    a lot in your life.
    Me: What do you think is the most difficult thing about being part of the crew?
    IGoGo: well, just one word ''Responsibility''.
    Me: What's the thing that you are most proud of, during your time spent with us?
    IGoGo: Generally there are many things that may make me proud, to feel like I helped someone so much to learn the game,
    to follow the rules, play clean and winning with a clean record, to work inside a team and I'm happy that I had really great teammates even when I joined TC Crew.
    Me: Do you have any brothers and/or sisters?
    IGoGo: Just one sister.
    Me: Do you live by yourself?
    IGoGo: No, I live with my family.
    Me: Do you like sports?
    IGoGo: I like sports so much and my favorite sports are football, tennis and bodybuilding.
    Me: What about cars?
    IGoGo: I love cars too and my dream car is a Camaro.
    TinoR: Is there anything you have learned by playing TC, like friendship, curiosity, fidelity, bravery etc.?
    IGoGo: I've learnt a lot of things here really, I've learnt how to be patient, ambitious, active, how to do everything in an organized way, also I knew so many good friends here I could trust them so much, and the best thing that I've learnt here is how to make a good use of everything that is possible for you to have in your life.
    AHMuleke: What would you do to try to be the best player of The Crims?
    IGoGo: First, I would read well the game rules and try as much as I can to follow it.
    Second, I would try to put a plan for the whole round, calculate everything and organize my work.
    Third, I would make a good use of all the game features, make some good friends who i can really trust, always ask anyone who has more experience than me about anything that i don't know.
    hjalmar: Why did you decided to join TC Crew instead of playing and enjoying opportunities of being a regular player?
    IGoGo: Actually I decided to join TC Crew to help people here as much as I can, I've played so much here and I've enjoyed so much as well, so it's time to give back something to the game.
    ChibimooN: Can you do the gangnam style dance?
    IGoGo: Hahahahahaha, I like it and yes, I can.
    TheCrims.com Crew

Default Marvelous Inteview

I like it IGOGO and God bless u. Really u r so helpful, friendly, Honest and very organized. I learned from u to calculate everything and make a lot of friends and really your advices helped me a lot in and outside the game.

I am waiting u with new ideas which will make the game very challenging.

BR,
    Bada007

General Discussion

Here you can discuss everything related to TC

And you ask him about sports and cars . WTF IS THIS ? YOU GUYS WANT TO MAKE THIS GAME BETTER OR WHAT ? YOU MAKE ME LAUGH ... 80 % OF CRIMS CREW DIDNT WIN ANYTHING IN THIS GAME

Quote Originally Posted by NoName View Post
    General Discussion

Here you can discuss everything related to TC

And you ask him about sports and cars . WTF IS THIS ? YOU GUYS WANT TO MAKE THIS GAME BETTER OR WHAT ? YOU MAKE ME LAUGH ... 80 % OF CRIMS CREW DIDNT WIN ANYTHING IN THIS GAME
    We made this topic in order to give to all players the opportunity to know better the crew members, if you don't have any questions or you don't want to participate, you are not forced to write.

Honestly. This "event" was a great move, because we know the part of each member of the TC Crew. My little question there, uhuhuh. Congratulations IGoGo.

name of topic-interview with igogo
    content-FAQ,smell like offtopic,to a interview ppl want some infos about your life...like your full name,ages,rl past if u had one not rly what cars do u like... do u had ocasion to get hired in a job irl where u did a interview before?