Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Medal for most kills in your country?

Hey. I was thinking about medals for most kills in your own country. I'am just suggesting this thing. Maybe that could be a good idea?

good idea, :***

Bad ideea..
    There will be many people who will play for a medal.and that's the fun?! And so we play with one account.What sense does it? Thecrims is shit.

Quote Originally Posted by ForsakeN View Post
    Bad ideea..
    There will be many people who will play for a medal.and that's the fun?! And so we play with one account.What sense does it? Thecrims is shit.
    I dont think its a bad ideea .. and basicly if u dont like it don t play it.

dont like it, dont play it. Simple as that. I was just suggesting so thecrims would have a lots of new things so more players would play it.

Quote Originally Posted by xEm0rtalLV View Post
    dont like it, dont play it. Simple as that. I was just suggesting so thecrims would have a lots of new things so more players would play it.
    That ship has sailed.

It is bad Idea because most of the country there isnt anyone but 1 2 players taking every round medals lol so u guys want medal country from 1 to 5, winning a medal must be something very hard man, it will only be hard to win this medal for Poland Brazil Romania and Portugal other countrys will have this medal free.

Now it is ok, just for 3 the best killers. If someone wants have medal for the best killer so he must spend much time for game so medal is reward for that. And for the best killer dont play so many players.

Thumbs down !!!

omg what else you want? maybe hwo robbed forex more medal?

listen to yourself .....->xEm0rtalLV