Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thumbs up Virtual Gangs Explained.

Virtual Gangs Explained

In round 63 we are introducing a brand new feature to The Crims called Virtual Gangs. This is the first of a few ideas aimed at giving new players a better chance upon starting the game. Virtual gangs will occur as special events and arrive in CrimCity on various occasions during the round. A short overview of how Virtual Robbereis should work is outlined below. If you experience any problems please report them in the usual way!

• They arrive at various times throughout the round and will rob different Gang robberies each day they arrive.
    • The Gang Leader will automatically launch the next gang robbery once one has been completed and other members are unable to launch robberies
    • You must meet the requireed robbery power to get an invitation to a virtual gang.
    • Cover is NOT provided in virtual Gangs.
    • Gang applications are handled in a list format meaning those who applied first will be accepted first.
    • If you lose stats and fall below the required robbery power you will be kicked from the gang
    • If you are deemed to be too powerfull for that gang, you will not be invited.
    • You can perform a maximum of 50 robberies each day a virtual gang arrives in town.
    • Inactive members will be kicked from the gang automatically using the gang robbery participation %.
    • The maximum number of players allowed in a virtual gang at any one time is 200% of the requirement e.g. Al Capone allows 22 members
    • A virtual gang can not be attacked and Gang assaults can not be launched from inside it
    • The gang will not appear at Gang Stats

Depending on the availibility of Virtual gangs to players, we may increase the number of virtual gangs which arrive in town once we get a better idea of player usage.

If you have any queries please let us know!

Regards

Frazer.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

how to be invited to virtual gang?

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo69 View Post
    how to be invited to virtual gang?
    Just click the Gang Name on CrimCity Times. Write something and click apply. If you meet the requirements you will be added to the gang automatically.
    Last edited by Xethen; 03-07-2013 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Added Quoting
    Xethen
    Support Team
    TheCrims.com

hi, i have a question...
    which is the maximum robb this virtual gangs will have? federal reserve? alcapone? fk?
    it would be nice have at least alcapone, so it could help some players to reach highest levels (one of the requirements for robber is participate in at least 30 Al Capone gang robberies)

best regards,
    xmozzarellax
    Last edited by xmozzarellax; 03-09-2013 at 04:06 PM.

Virtual gangs are great thing, however robberies are too slow, please decrease time between robberies. Thanks.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhOQb-hrgpk

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    ― Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by kakaruz View Post
    Virtual gangs are great thing, however robberies are too slow, please decrease time between robberies. Thanks.
    I must agree with this. 45 sec after evry robbery is too much. 10 sec is ok.

Default Theft improvement in Gange online

Theft improvement in Gange online ,,, think it should after we accept the ga theft might conclude atomaticamente facilitate the life of all the jogadore tc .

Quote Originally Posted by ETEBOLADO View Post
    Theft improvement in Gange online ,,, think it should after we accept the ga theft might conclude atomaticamente facilitate the life of all the jogadore tc .
    Hello ETEBOLADO,

This problem has been sent to the responsible department, is being done work on this tool, soon it will work properly and will help all of you players.