Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Boring Game

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnd3ad View Post
    U dont need to block them during the time the guy is typing the captcha if I got what he said.
    The guy who is being attacked can keep on doing his tasks normally, but he will only get attacked after the guy set the right letter for the captcha, or as Benito said that u can type some 2 or 3 times it wrong and the attack will complete, but after this u would lose what u have planned on this guy.
    yes you got me, maybe is posible, maybe is good vs bots,

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnd3ad View Post
    Im not playing right now but even so I can easily see that if you are not giving credits or some of your stats to a leader, u wont be able to do any gang robbery during the round.
    It is really clear for me that there is a manipulation in the top and only play for top who is doing what I said. (thinking in the side of a noob player without any power over the others).
    very true

i am not a noob player, actually very good tactical player, but when i hear from a gang leader, " send me creds " i prefer block him and play russians

You guys dont understand, the problem of this game its not the cheaters, we will always have cheaters, scripts and macros will be stopped only to enter the right captcha then everything continues the same the only way to stop people from using macros and scripts is to make a captcha to every single movement and this way no one would be able to play, you guys must understand this. So much attempts to detect cheaters have already made the game boring, so you guys want more? Imagine what I am saying You guys can be using bot to make roberie imagine, once captcha appears you turn off the bot enter the captcha and u can continue your cheating. Dont forget that even if you dont use any shit U will suffer with this changes, and Im sure that none of you guys would like to type captchas while hunting...

i play russians drug king, because i do not have a top gang, and i do not have a top gang because i do not pay credits to have it. for me ist a big fault to pay for a top gang, its like paying for stats, should be forbidden

and when i play russians, i enter captchas all the time, so for me is not a **** problem anymore, you will learn it too

and we all know that the big problem of the game was and is and will be the own crew. let me explain little, what i mean. when i came back i saw the german texts very bad translated, translated by a foreigner, now it know it was sterben and my 1st feeling was right, a foreigner, in my country only real native german ( at least 99% ) are able to write my language perfect. i posted a lot of false text in forum and also i wrote a message to support center. and simsalabim, this missunderstanding protectora gives a **** about it.
    imagine how i feel reading my texts all the time, and i must change them always to english to understand at least little.
    and to be true, i know why nobody complains about it , because i am almost alone in germany playing, 98% are foreigners living in my country, they change language to their native language. so i play a game in different language then my own even when i could have the option the play in my own language. you get what i mean ?

but io am not here to tell protectora what she has to do and what not, she is proud enough to what she wants to do

but you flavio tell always, that the problem of the game are not the cheaters, because we will always have cheaters , why dont try to avoid cheaters?

and maybe you should explain what is the problem of the game ? for me a big problem of the game was multi, is cheaters and are this power super duper players with dozen of camels ( what of course is something like multi ) but at least its a good tactic, we did that 50 rounds before and we were the kings, but we let all players in our gangs without asking for stats and credits, that is the big difference

but i keep playing may little cute style, until they people of the game change

Why try discuss one thing 1000x times if they gonna put in game again, they are thinking only in old and top players with gg confirmed, and about new players? the players they need to bring back game to the top. Put protected and virtual gg lol , i dont think they liked the game like that enough to play round by round the game need a huge change to put top players and new players in the same level, so memox think if you want a game with 300 top players only or if u want a game with 2000 players divided by top and new players

Really the game is in decline for some time, and it was getting worse from the moment they put this system only one account!
    I hope it changes the game, and it is obvious that the reason for several confusions is multi acc, then we try again?