Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Round 69.2 - Christmas Special

We are preparing for Round 70 which will offer a lot of new and nice features such as a new city layout and a new design. We want Round 70 to be well tested and balanced before we release it and therefore we will postpone round 70 and instead offer a second round of 69 that we call Round 69.2. This round will be one of a kind, you will be allowed to have multis and we will set up 10 hosts so you can login with 10 accounts at the same time. We will run this round for two reasons:

1. We want to investigate if there is enough interest in having multis and if we can run it a good and fun way. If results are good we will consider starting a second version of The Crims where multis are allowed.

2. Just for fun Since we will not allow multis in a "real" version this will be an opportunity to come up with different strategies to win The Crims!

This version also comes with a new set of rules. All multis must be created from a new "multis" section on the main account. You are not allowed to create multis using the normal registration form. Using the new "multis" section you can easily create new multis without having to register new email addresses or activate your accounts. Multis are not protected by the rules but obligated to follow the rules. You will be allowed to share your multis but not your main account. After round 69.2 has ended all multis will be deleted.

The beta version will be set up any day now for you to test. This version does not yet have Trusted Accounts enabled and we are working on getting it up and running before the new round starts. The winner of round 69.2 will receive $500 and the rest of the winners will receive credits.

Round 69.2 is planned to start on the 27th of December.

We hope you will enjoy this special round of The Crims!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

1. We want to investigate if there is enough interest in having multis and if we can run it a good and fun way. If results are good we will consider starting a second version of The Crims where multis are allowed.
    So not only for one round in your plans... Good job, at first you removed multiaccounts, didn't give different ways of playing for players and now you're thinking about two versions of game? Without time for discussing about new features and real vision of balance in TC? I can't believe how big mistake will you make by this decision. But good luck.

question:
    Will round 69.2 influence round 69 ?...like my account has 19kk respect...in 6.2 i will continue with 19kk respect or i will start from 5?

Quote Originally Posted by NitroRed View Post
    question:
    Will round 69.2 influence round 69 ?...like my account has 19kk respect...in 6.2 i will continue with 19kk respect or i will start from 5?
    Hi NitroRed,

Round 69.2 is a brand new round and you will start from 5 resp. The reasoning to it being called this is because it is a "bonus" round and round 70 is yet to be finalised.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Nice nice nice... Old players back, sucess game!

Yes, Nice. Go to Multis

catastrofa

Good

whit this version no one will create gangs its stupid if they do, and they can kill multis with principal account and gain stats and other things, its not realy funny like this, whatever u guys know what u doing its just mine reply but good luck 4 u and thx for run this game its realy something

funny decision, im out, but good luck anyway, as someone says, with multis you wont see real gangs - thing what this game is on about, and thing that you been working on to improve for past few years, first of all you need to think what type of game you want TC to be, because as we can see for last 69 round which is around 9years now, you didnt decided yet

as i said good luck but i dont think this type of game will bring new players, also old players might play few round and disappear i dont know in my opinion multis sucks

EDIT: and also how long will this round be for? 152days? or less? hope it will be less
    Last edited by ForSSayT; 12-12-2013 at 12:37 AM.