Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Little idea for this round

I think it's not difficult for you memox upgrade the game with this idea.

"Gang Stats for spy" (they cant win medails) we have normal stats for spy so put also gang stats

many gangs are created and formed by spies and as we all know the lightsare not countedin the statistics gang normal so why not make them a gang statistics for the lights so that when you put a ga you know that the gang members

yep... old gang stats system count the respect not the robb's u do .. bring old system back

Hi,

I think that this could be discussed. But i dont think its something important that needs to be changed. you know that almost all gangs are made by spys in multis, so if you set a gang attack you should spy, which allows you to check members. However, its one more thing, and there is no time, with much more important things to handle.

Best regards,
    Stryker.

so u must buy credits... i think its realy good idea to put thy spy gangs back on stats there will be alot more of hunting , now you muss spend credits to hunt, and if when u hunt u easly spend 1k of credits in a day , money plays to huge rolle in winning... I realy like this tool to create multis , to add them into gangs , no stamina on buildings- buying a thre diggit number etc. good job
    Last edited by ZIKI; 01-14-2014 at 09:02 PM.