Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Crew Playing

Default Crew Playing

After a great amount of internal work we have made the decision to again allow Crew Members to play TC. The work done will ensure that they are unable to abuse their position in anyway in order to gain advantages during play. These changes mean that crew members can not openly see players information such as Stats, Buildings and Raves. If they are to gain access they must request this along with a reason for doing so. This means we can monitor crew activity against their game logs.

They will abide by all rules given to players, as well as a set of Crew Guidelines which I will list below.

* Crew members are not allowed to play for top positions (top 5 international/top 3 Killers/top Gang)
    * Crew members are not allowed to play for top of their country. If they happen to take this place, their respect will be reset.
    * Crew members are not allowed donate stats other players to help with their position
    * Crew members are not allowed to abuse their position to mislead players via the square or messaging option to gain stats.
    * Crew members must flag their account as playing within The Crew Forum.

Any complaints regarding Crew members should be reported to the support centre using the Crew Feedback option.

I hope you will understand the advantages this will give us when taking the game further in the future. In the past it has often been said (And ill admit it), that we become detached from the game due to not playing it for such an amount of time. It also means we can keep in touch better with players and are more likely to see and hear about things happening around The Crims.

If you have any questions to ask regarding this, please feel free to do so below.

Frazer

12th March - Edited 3rd Guideline due to the way this may be misread. Crew ARE allowed to rob in gangs with other players. This includes public and virtual. We have taken this decision as while robbing in gangs, crew can pose a risk on the gang and any GA will result in crew accounts losing stats which benefits the attacker. Therefore, there is both benefits to both sides.

They are however NOT allowed to cover other accounts in gangs.

Last edited by Frazer2k4; 03-12-2014 at 08:48 PM.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

agree, well done
    Life is about evolving & I try to make changes everyday to become a better person.
    Gunhawk

Good news i really wish to see Crew helping players
    Last edited by Pizdrots; 04-20-2014 at 07:35 PM.

I agree the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizdrots View Post
    Good news i really wish to see Crew helping players
    If you need help, please contact the helpers.