Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Please explanation...

A few days ago many players from the top got bans for rule 6 (they use bugs in game)
    For next few days they was unbanned and still play on top
    I would ask crew to explained us the reason of such actions
    Is a few days bug ceased to be a bug?
    If it was a mistake that bans should disappear immediately, not after 2-3 real days.
    Please reliable information...
    I think it should be for all the players...
    Regards
    buki

There was an announcement about those bans on start page. After investigating those accounts we have come to the decision that the accounts are clean, and infact the robbery formula is working as planned a number of rounds ago.

To clarify, when robbing the required robbery power is the number of members multiplied by the difficulty. If you wish to, you can take extra accounts to this robbery successfully and finish robbery without any problems. An example : AC = 11,500 x 10, So you must take 115,000 robbery power. If you wish you can take 20 accounts, so long as the account covering them is over 115,000 power.

Regards,

so wtf was this vash? it was mistake mail or are u an idiot?

http://i.imgur.com/wLjTSDf.png?1

Bez tytułu.jpg
    Last edited by Bugiman8; 02-24-2014 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugiman8 View Post
    so wtf was this vash? it was mistake mail or are u an idiot?

http://i.imgur.com/wLjTSDf.png?1

Bez tytułu.jpg
    This is a very good screen. A lot of laugh.
    The abuse leader Vash can not answer individually? He replied the same thing to everyone.
    You really can only use the copy paste option?

If someone has been banned for same reason there is no need to personalize the answer...

Regards,

a few interesting facts:
    1st - u wrote mail to me, when i even not play this round and as i can see u didnt noticed it.
    Question: Are u even checking logs or just licking memox ass?
    2nd - U told here that skype conversation are worthless coz of are not "official"
    Questions: Do u think ppl are more dumb on skype? Are u more dumb on skype conversations? Is it possible to be more dumb?
    3rd - I was talking about this ban with bebynho on skype, we agreed in a few things and didnt agree in some others, but it was generaly kind conversation, now u write to me as to ur opponent, i wasnt ur opponent but now i'm and i cant wait till u will be fired, as i wrote when workers made bad work employers fire them so wake up memox!
    Questions: Are u gonna quit from tc or i still got to tell u how bad u are at this work? Memox u gonna fire him or he licks ass so good?

Btw. "Head of abuse" should be changed on "Dick of abuse", its just good advice :*
    Last edited by Bugiman8; 02-25-2014 at 10:19 PM.

1. I answered to the email sent to memox about the problem, he is not head of abuse.

2. Skype is not an official way to discuss problems, we can't moderate it so we can't be sure about conversations, there could be done fake chats etc.

3. I'm not writing as your opponent, and I don't even care if you want to be mine.

Questions: I'm not gonna quit for doing my job and because you don't like that I do it good without giving advantages to big teams, like you would like to...

Regards,