Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default single attack and gang attack calculation

Hi modz,

Im newbie here and would like to know about the recent and maybe future attack calculation (if theres any changes).
    And please described it with numbers so even a beginner can understand it perfectly, the queries are :

1. 1 vs 1 attack, which stats got affected by being the attacker or the defender. And what should each sides have to win
    2. 1 vs GA , same as point 1, a single being attacked by a gang and how this poor single player win against any gang assault

Thank you and hope it will enlighten my poor perception about this feature function

Regards,

Buncitman

Hi

1v1 fights and gang battles depends on:

1. Professions & Levels each profession has their own benefits for eg hitman has:
    Weapon handling skill: 20% and now each level he gets more benefits like at level Bruiser hitman has 2% extra assault power and if you pass more levels you receive more benefits.
    please read a guide where is Professions & levels

2. Weapons & Armors on arms dealer you can see list of deadly weapons and each weapon has different assaulting power and you can also increase your weapon power by 30% for credits so make sure you got a right equipment before fighting

3. Strength & Tolerance amount and it's doesn't matter you are attacker or defender

Put all together and you know what is your assaulting power and this is just for round 69.3

Attacker or defender wins around 10% of his opponent stats if they are about the same power if one is much lower so he will lose not to much

If you need more help or you missed to understand it, please contact me in game.
    Life is about evolving & I try to make changes everyday to become a better person.
    Gunhawk