Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: TheCrims fail

Default TheCrims fail

So I'm a 7/6 years old veteran and I remember when TheCrims used to be such a great game that could addict us to it. Now it sucks, literally. I will point out some of the actual crap.

Clubs; you can't search for club's name anymore, I just started playing again and went to a random one, someone f4cked me instantly. I've got attack twice before hit 250 respect.

You guys think that update is always a necessary thing, perhaps it is some times but not ones that may change the ****in game rolling. Too many crap updates is ruining it

same as me , this round kinda suck when it comes to rave party and no protection until particcular respect has reached. im stuck at 1500 and this will give a huge advantage for early player and the later will be suffered

Yea exactly. Is Thecrims gonna just be another failed game or are they gonna wake up fix up shit?

bumping....

True............

I must admit, I played this game ages ago, and some things seems to have changed and some not. I think there is still a way to go.