Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default hunters vs. robber

Hello, i have question, how can make stats guys, who have slow net?

...etc...

Not everyone can hunt. Is day 16 and few hunters have already stats for top robbery, is that fair? is that what u want?

It will be better, when u back formula from round 15. then 1vs1 give u max 20stats or less, robbery the same...it was more difficult make stats(if i dont count rabbit)
    Olympic member

Hey bro,

I'm totally agree with you ! TheCrims.com has to improve balance between professions. Game dependent from internet speed and it's detrimental to many players. I think there should be more increased benefits from robberies to robber, businessman and pimp characters.
    Life is about evolving & I try to make changes everyday to become a better person.
    Gunhawk

if u have slow internet, don't play internet games. This is good system. U don't rob only single robbs, but u have to do something more.
    I think, it's only your problem. If you need change the system for slow internet players, players with fast internet will have what?

thecrims.com was always about best tactics, not about who has fastest internet connection...or in your eyes is best tactic start as hitman, hunt how much stats u can, change profesion to robber and rob rob rob??? please, dont make me laugh...

all news i like...maybe else...lower single robbery and increase gang robbery(more interactivity, players will play together, not single...)

and who want play for top killer, dont need many stats, he needs players in raves and if newbie and guys with slow net dont scare they can lose many stats, they will try hunt and kill 4fun too...

and last suggestion: When in gang attack u kill enemy gang, it will count in killers stats
    Olympic member

Cool

Prosím ťa lado nevymýšľaj zapredal si olympic na ktorom hrali nobovia a teraz chceš spraviť s tejto hry solovkáreň pre filda 3421945407.jpg

kontrafakt please, can u read? or u still saying only bla bla blah....about nothing
    Olympic member

This is not about internet connection, this is about all top hunters use a script for autochoose on list and autosmack or plastic. for EXAMPLE u press Z,X,C or RightCick mouse, Mouse4,5
    And that autoselect first person to hit or make plastic. Who have better script can be god in hunt.

PS. Abuse, Im waiting

This is not about internet connection, this is about all top hunters use a script for autochoose on list and autosmack or plastic. for EXAMPLE u press Z,X,C or RightCick mouse, Mouse4,5
    And that autoselect first person to hit or make plastic. Who have better script can be god in hunt.

PS. Abuse, Im waiting
    You made me laugh. Let me ask you these questions:

1. How can you write such a perfect script which does plastic surgery instead smacking red relations ? Think.. How can you write a script where you don't know what's gonna happen ? Is it new ages tricks ?

2. How is it possible that script operation going beyond internet connection speed. Is it a new and separate script connection even faster than our normal internet connection ? You have to tell me about it because I don't want to use my old one and pay for it 50 £ per mouth and it loading pages very slow so I want to use a script connection and fly like a wind!!

3. How your script is working against game's security? I bet your unbelievable script is eating it and banning abuse crew as well
    Last edited by Gunhawk; 04-08-2014 at 10:21 PM.
    Life is about evolving & I try to make changes everyday to become a better person.
    Gunhawk

Hello I think problem here is not who hunt more or who can be faster.
    I will start explaining

The 25 guys who are inside the top 1 gang are protected so everyone there can hunt without getting ga, what about the others xxxxxxxxxx number of players? what if you r not friend of the leader?

The next problem is : there are 5 6 7 best and fastest hunters in this game which are impossible to escape what would any player do without having relation with these guys? Imma give you one example Im playing for my country top and some friend of my country is playing too, but he have relation with the strongest accounts and I dont, what would be my chances on hunt trying to get stats? Is this the true one account system that you all desire?

Quote Originally Posted by Gunhawk View Post
    You made me laugh. Let me ask you these questions:

1. How can you write such a perfect script which does plastic surgery instead smacking red relations ? Think.. How can you write a script where you don't know what's gonna happen ? Is it new ages tricks ?

2. How is it possible that script operation going beyond internet connection speed. Is it a new and separate script connection even faster than our normal internet connection ? You have to tell me about it because I don't want to use my old one and pay for it 50 £ per mouth and it loading pages very slow so I want to use a script connection and fly like a wind!!

3. How your script is working against game's security? I bet your unbelievable script is eating it and banning abuse crew as well
    Tell me one, who are u? Newbie who play in TC? Tell me what you have achieved? What's your knowledge of ​​the game about hunt, bitch please you're 0..
    Script working for buttons, U enter rave later Assault click "X" autochoosing in list When player is lower than u u press smack when no u press other button to make autoplastic, its pretty hard to understand? You make me big laught helper dont know how hunt works, and be in "helper" Crew. ROFLAMO MEMOX PLS, greater demands for Helpers not only communicative English

PS. Internet connection is another matter.