Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

So instead 2 minimised browser's pages which one allows you to do plastic surgery faster then in 2 s you are using script which directing you from rave to hospital then enters to plastic surgery and the finally performs it? is this 3 operations script is running faster than internet connection allows ?
    Life is about evolving & I try to make changes everyday to become a better person.
    Gunhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Agresywny View Post
    Tell me one, who are u? Newbie who play in TC? Tell me what you have achieved? What's your knowledge of ​​the game about hunt, bitch please you're 0..
    Script working for buttons, U enter rave later Assault click "X" autochoosing in list When player is lower than u u press smack when no u press other button to make autoplastic, its pretty hard to understand? You make me big laught helper dont know how hunt works, and be in "helper" Crew. ROFLAMO MEMOX PLS, greater demands for Helpers not only communicative English

PS. Internet connection is another matter.
    Hello my dear I would like to ask you something once you are such a famous player with best achievements that this game ever saw. The fact that u can escape me 1 time in 100 x that u try in hunt means that I am using bot? Actually there is max 10 hunters in this game that in a normal situation its not possible to escape this doesnt mean that all use scripts! Ofc there is always someone using scripts but I have saw worse rounds

I agree with Flávio.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunhawk View Post
    So instead 2 minimised browser's pages which one allows you to do plastic surgery faster then in 2 s you are using script which directing you from rave to hospital then enters to plastic surgery and the finally performs it? is this 3 operations script is running faster than internet connection allows ?
    GOD, u are retarded for real. Script is faster than manually move your cursor and click plastic. You only need to press one button on your keyboard/mouse and its automatic click plastic wothout move a cursor, god its hard to understand? Dont talkwig with me if u dont have knowledge about game and hunt skills 2k14 player :S

Quote Originally Posted by Flavio92 View Post
    Hello my dear I would like to ask you something once you are such a famous player with best achievements that this game ever saw. The fact that u can escape me 1 time in 100 x that u try in hunt means that I am using bot? Actually there is max 10 hunters in this game that in a normal situation its not possible to escape this doesnt mean that all use scripts! Ofc there is always someone using scripts but I have saw worse rounds
    Yes its hard to escape but all make a mistakes and when u hunt manually its not possible to catch all players all the times, u must have missclick or others human reactions. You can not always hit the mouse. Anyway if u are GOD, the times hit must be different not the same, so Crew should check it and ban who have the same hit times and use script.

Ok, lets put a end of all this mess.

laado you are right and not, The Crims it is not only about fast connection but also about strategy as you know well, we are working to balance the biggest part of this game, we hope that it will be tested and released R71, hunt and robberies. But I must disagree about the first thing you said, even if you are hunting or doing robberies this still need a good internet connection because first you pull up your account more possibility to do gang robberies or do some hunt you have, let us know if you have any idea about a fair balance between the stats from hunting and from robberies.

About other OFF TOPIC guys I must say only one thing as abuse, you have to stop shooting bullshits about macro usage, especially you Agresywny, none of you know what informations we have about players and how easy/difficult it is to caught a botter. This idea about top players using macro was born from few noobs who don't know how to hunt and said that others are cheating and from there was a spark to start a mass psychology of thinking that if they can't be good enough is because others are cheating. Take it as a warning, if I read only one more post about macro-bot usage without any proofs but only to make this game to look dirty and played by cheaters I will personally take care about that person, if you want report/inform crew about anything that involves abuse, game matter you can use Support Center.

Regards,