Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Lightbulb Single and rabbit account round modes!

Hello every crew and players!

I am making this topic with the intention of supporting and idea, which is:
    - Having rounds with rabbits and singles from time to time.
    More specifically, the idea is that we would have 2 single account rounds, and the next 2 would be rabbit ones, and so on... Or it could be a round type at a time! As you wish... This way it would be at the taste of ALL players of TC, old players and new players. What do you think of this idea? I think it's a very good and positive one, everyone is a winner, instead of fighting every round with crucial new changes.

Are you a supporter? Share what you think.

Best compliments to you all.

I agree. This very good idea!
    I think that this idea is approved, all players would be satisfied (old and news) and we would have less complaints about the style of the game.

Thanks! I think so too.

I found interesting the idea Player trancedependent. ok gogogo

Yeah... Me too man!

Quote Originally Posted by Trancedependent View Post
    Hello every crew and players!

I am making this topic with the intention of supporting and idea, which is:
    - Having rounds with rabbits and singles from time to time.
    More specifically, the idea is that we would have 2 single account rounds, and the next 2 would be rabbit ones, and so on... Or it could be a round type at a time! As you wish... This way it would be at the taste of ALL players of TC, old players and new players. What do you think of this idea? I think it's a very good and positive one, everyone is a winner, instead of fighting every round with crucial new changes.

Are you a supporter? Share what you think.

Best compliments to you all.
    maybe 1 single 1 multi will be better

That suits for me!

i think its good deal ... But single account or multi account is the same for me .. BUT .. not with the actual game interface .. random raves .. no stats transfer between friends i think its the essence of the game .. to be able to make friends and team up .. but with this actual people who is running the rounds we are lost .. thecrims.com is over ..

perfect trance

Of course EhZeT77, game like r69.3 was good as it was. Some of these new features aren't a good bet to invest in the future or even in the present. But nothing can be done this present, this round, so we must focus in the future... And a future with this round's features, won't be positive for anyone!

- Having the old rave system was good, as it always was, 2 raves and can't spy them in a main account is quite alright.
    - Having cover mode until AC robbery is great.
    - Having weapon prices increased or reduced, it's indiferent to me.
    - Having lower earnings in single robbery or gang roberry it's indiferent to me aswell.
    - Having the profession change only once a round, doesn't shake me either.
    - Having the drugs in dealer when you sell it, should appear at once. Not like this round, that doesn't. It's impossible to transfer drugs otherwise.
    - Having 184 days like old times it's also great.