Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Ideas for change - more interactions

I heard TheCrims is getting rid of mutlies... ou so I have to try it... however I realized that due to 100% elimination of the multies you are killing interactions. You shut down fight club, raves are random no spying on opponents clubs just fast macro hunting using software and instant killing newcomers etc.

Is it really so hard to track the multies according to IP or Mac and ban them? One computer - one player. Or make fast registration through facebook, it is really easy to check to track if this is real player or just a another rabbit. Fast facebook registration will also gain new people, click on the site and login via facebook.

Now my ideas, when you are so affraid of multies:

1.) Cage fight - twice a day there will be a cage fight cup - for each "resp category". You must be signed half our before start for example. Then you will see how many people joined. On random basis there will be chosen opponents to fight against each other. Winners will fight again.. and again... until last man standing which will get prize - resp, creds, money or stats - what he choose and winners will be in daily news. In case of odd number last signed will be kicked out.

2.) Permanent resp lowering when killing the opponents with half of the resp. (the higher difference the more resp penalisation) I see many newcomers whinning about kills in the clubs, they dont even know they can create own club a make resp limitation. This rule would at least compensate the disadvantage of players which start late or are new to the game. The "pro" players will think twice whether they kill random newcomer when they will lose resp. On the other side you will get permanent higher resp when you kill someone who is twice your resp. This will get to the game more calculations and interaction. Many people are only doing gang robberies, buying labs and dealing with drugs when prizes will get higher, this must get boring.

3.) Limited robberies for every player. This will force people to interact more, not just robbing all day long.

Last word - why dont u make two worlds like in travian for multies and for singles. I know the crims is dying and those people who left will split. NO they will play both and prefer what suits them better....
    Last edited by CapoDiTutiCapi; 04-26-2014 at 02:03 AM.