Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Yeah DuduuCK!

Interesting Idea I think it would be nice

Yeah, me too!

Quote Originally Posted by Trancedependent View Post
    Of course EhZeT77, game like r69.3 was good as it was. Some of these new features aren't a good bet to invest in the future or even in the present. But nothing can be done this present, this round, so we must focus in the future... And a future with this round's features, won't be positive for anyone!

- Having the old rave system was good, as it always was, 2 raves and can't spy them in a main account is quite alright.
    - Having cover mode until AC robbery is great.
    - Having weapon prices increased or reduced, it's indiferent to me.
    - Having lower earnings in single robbery or gang roberry it's indiferent to me aswell.
    - Having the profession change only once a round, doesn't shake me either.
    - Having the drugs in dealer when you sell it, should appear at once. Not like this round, that doesn't. It's impossible to transfer drugs otherwise.
    - Having 184 days like old times it's also great.

dont say any more words

Ehehehe

i think this ideia is great, more players will be stay online, old players and news, but about relationship, is more interesting, who make relation can be atacked...

xMONKx I Totally agree with you! That should be a changed feature too

Honestly one of the best ideas that I see around here in a long time. Of course that from round to round some thins could change and adapted to the needs of the players, like this thing of random raves, for example. But the key here its to bring more people to the game by given them different kinds of game experience with totally different rounds. In my opinion the fair way to do this can be 1 round multi and 1 round single.

Great idea trance hug

Default I Agree

I agree and aprove this idea, it's a very positive one, for both side players!

Talking

Yeah Spont82, ZeAzeit, thanks... I think it's a great way for both type of round players to be happy.