Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: A project.

Default A project.

I have a project for a better The Crims.Who or where should i contact to share my project with you guys? Thanks

Share your project here for all the players and crew members can see and comment on it.
    Last edited by JonTeX; 04-13-2014 at 05:25 AM.

Well i would like to explain my project.

It's about the newspaper.Newspaper is too old and it's not interesting at all.I have an ide to re-build it and make it look better and more interesting.

How do i do that?
    I dream of a newspaper where we can share some interviews with players, funny things, some beautiful songs, contests...And more stuff like that.
    I would like to be editor and handle these things.And maybe we make a newspaper team in the future.

I think this will be great for everyone.Especially the interviews going to be fun and good.And also a guide for the new players.
    I believe this addition is going to be better from now.

What do you guys think about this, Crew members?

Anyone ?

Hi there,

It is a good idea. In the past we have had editors (mostly Community Crew members at that time) who conducted interviews and such. If you want to give it a try you are very welcome. Send me an email at [email protected] and we can have a chat about it
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center