Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default WHY I can't change price of drugs ???

Hi , Why i can t change the price of drugs in my club and pub ? My resp is 610 . THX for any help

Hey man,

From round 70 nobody is not allowed to change drugs prices in their clubs because Thecrims.com wants to keep clubs unrecognized. Just to stop skills transfers between teams. Make sure you read changelog before you start play a new round !
    Last edited by Gunhawk; 04-21-2014 at 06:18 PM.
    Life is about evolving & I try to make changes everyday to become a better person.
    Gunhawk

Ok thx , I will . So that's mean , if I'd like to sell my drugs , I have to sell it 50 % less , than I bought it ? sorry for my english . Thanks for a help.

You shouldn't be concerned too much because this is not the way to make a big profits. If you want a proper cash profit you should buy drugs from dealer and sell it in the docks for extra 10%. Another way is produce drugs and then sell it again in the same place. As I'm playing since begin of the round i sold less then 1600 units in my club so this is not the way how to make a profit even if you could increase drugs prices x10 times, alright ?
    The reason why players coming to yours club is that they looking for red relations to smack somebody. Believe me not to buy yours drugs.
    Now you should focus on robberies and gang searching. Get some more skills and find a proper gang or you can use virtual gangs which is in gang center, that should help you to increase your profession levels and skills and also cash money. When you have enough cash you can start what I said. Buy the drugs for boat, produce it massively also get some bitches who works for you.
    Life is about evolving & I try to make changes everyday to become a better person.
    Gunhawk