Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Kills

Default Kills

What's going on with kills, I go in a club there's nobody there and suddenly I'm dead, and when I try to find somebody I can't, I'm level 33k and I can't find a single person in a club to kill him?

Hi brother,

I want to remind that game is about middle so there are much more players who is stronger than you. However if you want to learn how to hunt follow my lead:

Open two separate browser's windows and minimize it. One is about to perform surgery and with another you should run over the clubs without staying in it. Example:

hunting tactic.jpg

Go to club and look into visitors list. If you see that club is empty quickly go to assaults page just in case if someone comes in while you are leaving it and you had received red relations without seeing him on visitors list you should perform surgery. But don't stay in the club! If you will find stronger player you should perform surgery to avoid his attack but if you'll find smaller player than you are then quickly go to assaults and beat him.

Kind regards
    Last edited by Gunhawk; 04-24-2014 at 07:38 PM.
    Life is about evolving & I try to make changes everyday to become a better person.
    Gunhawk