Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Exclamation So much hack in this game..

Hy. I play this game from round 27. Now, i try to get some kills in first days.

I joing clubs and in 0.1 seconds i am in hospital. I do not have time to see red relationship and i am down... this is not normal and everybody know that this game is
    full of hackers... I can`t atack players lower than me, but i can go down in 0.1 seconds.... `` Iwan ,, killed me today in 0.1 seconds after i jointed club. Oh god.

DO SOMETHING!

Well i have to tell that its because of the speed of your internet connection and their internet connection..If their's are better than you, you have no chance on hunting..

We are doing something. If you suspect that someone is cheating you should report them to the abuse team and they will make an investigation. You can submit your report at http://support.thecrims.com under the Abuse Reports department and they will investigate it.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

ToxicPlayer ; This problem did you say, is not in the game HACKER ok? You are viewing night life and finding players who know hunting polls ok?
    You have to be faster than him, you have to go into hospital as fast as possible not to die!
    If you have problems in the game HUNT, contact me please!

Changes in the game? Memox who help win a round in this way?

Memox RESTART this round!!!!!!
    Last edited by PpG; 05-25-2014 at 11:50 PM.

someone do something for Catch all the user ho use hacks ...i have very good internet conection but i still die in 0.01 second in a club LOOOOOOOOLLLLL STOP HACKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

The game wont restart because you failed to keep your stats from a good hunter , everyone looses stats at the start. Its a part of the game , its a dog eat dog world out there . Maybe having 5 different raves and switching from one to the other will help you avoid Mr Fibre IWAN optic aha

I have a 50mb connection which is one of the fastest worldwide and yet I get attacked in 0.00001 second. Everyone says its a hack except the crew. Ofc the "top" players are all banned multiple times but at the end of the day they are the ones that bring the money in the game so who would get rid of them and lose money. The way I see it whoever doesnt cheat in this game is just playing for others to have fun.

Solution:

1. Show everyone where to get these cheats so they can insta attack everyone and give everyone equal chances in the game.
    2. Ban the cheaters for ever and strip them of their medals (We all know you would never ever do that since you would lose money)
    3. Make the game secure from cheats or seal of the bars so that people can only attack each other in duels IF THEY WANT TO.

You see it took me 10 seconds to come up with 3 possible solutions. Hackers play like this since 2006 though and noone touches them.

Hile bildirimi : 2pacbogdan bu adam ve çetesi bana hiç kontağımız yokken arka arkaya saldırdı ve tm statlarım eridi artık bu oyunu oynamıcam dostlar teşekkürler..

Hello guys,

If you know or suspect that someone is violating the rules, send a ticket to our Support Center and we will investigate as soon as possible.