Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thumbs up Suggestion and Complaint (feedback)

Hi,

When I recently finished playing the round of 69. something (can't remember), I notice there are still some improvements that can be made.

Out of curiosity, as some improvements:

*Protection for all players (unless they state otherwise, or don't want any other benefits to start off with), i.e. you shouldn't have to pay to have protection.
    *Maybe creating a round where players cannot use credits or second accounts (that would be interesting)
    *Names of clubs back and more than 3 drugs to list
    *Set a respect boundary, i.e. a player with 20000 respect, can't attack a player with 5000 respect

Now, I do have some complaints, in over a couple of years as I did play this game, the changes have been rather small and minor and have not done much to help new players for example:
    *when I first played again, I was given protection, which is fair enough. I play again now and I don't get protection and get killed by an 18k rep player when I was only 500 rep or so, now tell me, how is that classed as fair? This has been an issue for ages and it still hasn't been addressed.
    *The concept of scripting, now, I have had a red relation from a player before and then before I knew it, I was instantly attacked and killed, which is pretty much impossible without some sort of script being implemented (can't people play without cheating) as it happened within seconds.
    *Have admins and Devs abandoned making this game fair for everyone or only the people who pay?

I just thought I would air some of my complaints and suggestions. Some of the reasons above is why I quit playing in the first place.

Hi Darkjab91,

Thanks for suggestions also you can use "vote on features" put in there and let people to vote for it. It would help to find out what other players thinking.

Please can you substantiate your suggestion first. Why you suggest it and how would this change the game in a positive.

reply to suggestions:

#1 Protection dedicated to all new accounts to don't be killed till finds out how to play.

#2 Remember that credits giving you opportunity to win $500 so I think that all big players are interested by that. And from round 70 it is not allowed to play with more accounts than one.

#3 Can you please understand that if names of clubs back then and stats transfers back... This idea is relevant for those players who's playing in teams. And now TheCrims.com preventing stats transfer by giving opportunity to win round for single player. Do you want to turn on back stats making mechanism and let new players and players who hasn't got team just be a part of best team victory ?

#4 It's not needed since you able to set limit of respect for the clubs.

reply to complaints:

It is done a lot because as you can see TheCrims created helpers who helps to newbies.

#1 As I said already that protection dedicated just for new accounts to find out how to play before be killed.
    I play again now and I don't get protection and get killed by an 18k rep player when I was only 500 rep or so, now tell me, how is that classed as fair? This has been an issue for ages and it still hasn't been addressed.
    I'm very sorry to say that but this is not game's problem but yours poor knowledge about game. You could buy your own club and stop using unlimited respect clubs where you instantly being killed by higher respect player. The club price is 10k $ and just set respect limit in this case that would be 500.

#2 There are abuse team and security as captchas and questions to prevent bot. If you suspecting someone for using script report it to support center and abuse team will start investigation.

#3 Please contact me in game I will help you learn how to play.

Thank you
    Life is about evolving & I try to make changes everyday to become a better person.
    Gunhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Gunhawk View Post
    Hi Darkjab91,

Thanks for suggestions also you can use "vote on features" put in there and let people to vote for it. It would help to find out what other players thinking.

Please can you substantiate your suggestion first. Why you suggest it and how would this change the game in a positive.

reply to suggestions:

#1 Protection dedicated to all new accounts to don't be killed till finds out how to play.

#2 Remember that credits giving you opportunity to win $500 so I think that all big players are interested by that. And from round 70 it is not allowed to play with more accounts than one.

#3 Can you please understand that if names of clubs back then and stats transfers back... This idea is relevant for those players who's playing in teams. And now TheCrims.com preventing stats transfer by giving opportunity to win round for single player. Do you want to turn on back stats making mechanism and let new players and players who hasn't got team just be a part of best team victory ?

#4 It's not needed since you able to set limit of respect for the clubs.

reply to complaints:

It is done a lot because as you can see TheCrims created helpers who helps to newbies.

#1 As I said already that protection dedicated just for new accounts to find out how to play before be killed.

I'm very sorry to say that but this is not game's problem but yours poor knowledge about game. You could buy your own club and stop using unlimited respect clubs where you instantly being killed by higher respect player. The club price is 10k $ and just set respect limit in this case that would be 500.

#2 There are abuse team and security as captchas and questions to prevent bot. If you suspecting someone for using script report it to support center and abuse team will start investigation.

#3 Please contact me in game I will help you learn how to play.

Thank you
    Thanks for getting back to me Gunhawk,

I will admit, I hadn't played this game for years, so, I maybe a tad bit rusty when it comes to playing effectively.

I wouldn't mind having some tips again for learning how to play this game as my memory has faded a little bit since then it would probably be useful for all new players also.

I still stick to my guns about players scripting and what not as it never used to happen years back when I first played, so, something has to be done so ensure no scripting or anything of that nature is allowed to be used in this game.

Also, as a suggestion, I think it would make sense to show the respect limit on the side of the clubs, so players can see before they choose to enter the selected club, surely that would make sense? I understand about stat transfers yes and know where you are coming from. I still believe also, that there should be a limit on the number of respect a player can attack, e.g. a player with 5000 rep can attack players with 7000 rep (highest) and 3000 rep (lowest), that makes it more balanced. Only cause in the square, through observation, I notice that is one of the main concern with players talking about it and quitting.

What you think?

The best way before starting play again is to read changelog and fully understand how new changes effecting game. And if you still having some questions don't hesitate to contact helpers.

Scripting is abuse team's matter. I just want to assure you that all offenders gets punishments very fast. And please close this topic because it is game's security matter and we shouldn't discuss about it.

Makes sense but it could open way to transfer stats.
    Yeah I agree about respect limits in assaulting but we should think about gang attacks also and how that would change game. If prohibit gang's attacks how then stop top players? Also there would be lots of bugs. What we got at the moment that if much stronger player attacking weaker then skills transfer is lower. And I think it's fair balance.
    Life is about evolving & I try to make changes everyday to become a better person.
    Gunhawk

Perhaps you are right, I will take the time to learn how to play a little more efficiently, and come up with some sort of plan. I am glad that stat loses are alot less when getting attacked by bigger players.

I only wanted to air my views and concerns and won't worry about scripting anymore, unless I see it becoming apparent, then I will have to report it.
    I see what you are saying, but, what about top gang members forming a gang and assaulting players below them? just for the thought of it perhaps...you know yourself it happens.
    I am just saying what I notice about the game and what can/should/could be done to improve the game.