Hi,

When I recently finished playing the round of 69. something (can't remember), I notice there are still some improvements that can be made.

Out of curiosity, as some improvements:

*Protection for all players (unless they state otherwise, or don't want any other benefits to start off with), i.e. you shouldn't have to pay to have protection.
*Maybe creating a round where players cannot use credits or second accounts (that would be interesting)
*Names of clubs back and more than 3 drugs to list
*Set a respect boundary, i.e. a player with 20000 respect, can't attack a player with 5000 respect

Now, I do have some complaints, in over a couple of years as I did play this game, the changes have been rather small and minor and have not done much to help new players for example:
*when I first played again, I was given protection, which is fair enough. I play again now and I don't get protection and get killed by an 18k rep player when I was only 500 rep or so, now tell me, how is that classed as fair? This has been an issue for ages and it still hasn't been addressed.
*The concept of scripting, now, I have had a red relation from a player before and then before I knew it, I was instantly attacked and killed, which is pretty much impossible without some sort of script being implemented (can't people play without cheating) as it happened within seconds.
*Have admins and Devs abandoned making this game fair for everyone or only the people who pay?

I just thought I would air some of my complaints and suggestions. Some of the reasons above is why I quit playing in the first place.