Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default So my game is ruined

So today some guy invites me in a gang, along with 20 or so other people. A brazilian flagged person called Carloseduardo.
    He invites us in gang, 3 mins later, we get attacked by another gang and get send to emergency. At exactly 2hours (crims time) the exact same gang attacks us again before we get the chance to get out of the gang because we have to write the SECRET CODE cause we get caught by the police. And this happens again and again and again, and we have no chance of getting out of the gang because its the same person, this Carloseduardo that has the other gang and he timed it (probably with a clock timer) to attack us exactly at 2hours after the previous attack, before we get the chance of leaving the gang.

If this isnt against the rules, then i report it so it becomes against the rules.

IF it is against the rules, ban this person and all his gang members FOR LIFE from this game.

And if it is against the rules, i want all my stats lost back with INTEREST for the time lost being in emergency

IF it isnt against the rules and its GAME MECHANICS, then im out of such a cheatly made game.

Quote Originally Posted by giakoumis View Post
    So today some guy invites me in a gang, along with 20 or so other people. A brazilian flagged person called Carloseduardo.
    He invites us in gang, 3 mins later, we get attacked by another gang and get send to emergency. At exactly 2hours (crims time) the exact same gang attacks us again before we get the chance to get out of the gang because we have to write the SECRET CODE cause we get caught by the police. And this happens again and again and again, and we have no chance of getting out of the gang because its the same person, this Carloseduardo that has the other gang and he timed it (probably with a clock timer) to attack us exactly at 2hours after the previous attack, before we get the chance of leaving the gang.

If this isnt against the rules, then i report it so it becomes against the rules.

IF it is against the rules, ban this person and all his gang members FOR LIFE from this game.

And if it is against the rules, i want all my stats lost back with INTEREST for the time lost being in emergency

IF it isnt against the rules and its GAME MECHANICS, then im out of such a cheatly made game.
    I had a similar thing happened to myself a couple of years back, from what I know of in other games, it is classes as 'bashing'. I believe it is against the rules, there are still improvements needed for this game to make it more balanced.

I dont know how it is called in other games but in this game players call it MILK,that means to hit gang various times with the help of 2 3 or 4 accounts called spys that the team that is hitting the gang hs in the gang that is the victim.
    This is not against the rules, it happend to all players at one point in time,we got hits from other players .This is how you learn that it is better to make gang with your friends or with people you trust.
    This has nothing to do with the balancing of the game since we can t make it ilegal for other players to sell a gang.

actually there is a way to prevent milking of gangs, just like you did on players, simply decrease stat gain from repetitive attacks, and not some pathetic 50% make it 90% or even 95%.
    also there should be time limit for how long gang attack is active, and a low one lets say 30sec or even less, cuz if you are hunting you will make attack way faster than that.
    also bring back system when you die you leave gang - also would prevent milking, i heard many players complain about this thing that, they die and as soon as they are released from hospital they dont even have time to leave that "milking ****tart loser" gang before they get another gang attack and die again, and this would continue forever... so people are forced to use credits to prevent that and that sucks