Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

ShadowsPT ...

You really funny yo say you make a hard work in a gang and bla bla bla and you say the gang Not dissloved and it was a bug , excuse me you dont know anything about tc so shut up and let crew work they know everything in a game and they know really very good thats wasnot bug and Br lie for take a gang back and about hard work why you give a leader for some one noob he dissloved ur gang

aha still one... when i lost winning streak ( by not my fault - by bug) Memox said to me that gove to me this by mistake ( i were sure that i should have this ) after this crew member said to me that yes it was bug, this is already fixed but I DONT TAKE AGAIN MY WINNING STREAK, why ? if points back to BR i want my winning streak again ! because this is not fair.

ShadowsPT...

Dont say we are crying we want game fair not more

Please guys, keep calm here.

move crew was not fair, why you back points to Brasil gang ? we lost our hard work about your not fair move, this is not my fault that they dissvolved gang ang go please about back points, they lier crew !!! we play all time honest and you help not fair ppl!!! i hope that you change your decision because this game should fair for all players ! best regards, KiwiHunterPGW.

justice in silence

Come on!

First, if possible some member of the TOP 2 Gang me answer this question:

- Could it be that we are "noobs" to the point that we exclude one gang over 90kk points?

Unfortunately I was offline the game and not witnessed this scene and I can not comment on that, what the members of the Crew along with Memox will resolve or solve was more than fair, because only they looked and saw that that was correct.

Have a nice day and good game.

SoberanO...

Listen fat guy about you make 90kk points its easy we make 80kk points too and about crew you n44bs lie to crew and say that was bug so they give you back a gang and i see you must who make that report and lie to crew must take bans Rule 11# , The problem we never make mistake in this game like you do guys ur leader dissloved gang and now you cry to crew and lie and they belive you and give you back a gang lol i already show everything to beby about thats not bug .

and have beatiful game

(facepalm) , the problem here is that are some players ho alltime cry and cry , why u cryers alltime write to memox when u have a problem to rezolve it , memox is the owner of this game he don;t check every day what happens durring a round that's why he put CREW there to follow the game every day if u have some problems complain to them , i see now all of u when have problems email to memox to cry . What is this ? complain to crew and don;t spamm other email to rezolv ur bulsihits... , P.S. That"s in last 2 rounds alltime in end of round happens a lot of bulshits

And for my curiousity , what bug could be when u dizolve gang ?
    1.u Click to invit a guy and the gang was dizolved?
    2.u just robbb and the gang was dizolved himselef ?
    3.u go sleep end in moorning u see the gang dizzoved?
    4.U kicked a guy and the gang was dizzolved?
    or i don;t undersand what bug can be to dizolve a gang