Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I think i will start doing the same thing... Use the training... Even with the 2 windows I still cannot play for 15 min without guetting killed...

i think respect limit is removed anyway lol
    im getting hunted by 200K respect + ppl while i have 40k respect

try setting your limit once again, i heard someone saying that for some reason it resets or whatever

Quote Originally Posted by WeirdBeard View Post
    You do know that not everyone has the same internet speed and a good computer. When i try to do that 2 window thing my computer cry's mate LoL Anyway i'm just entering the game then put my character in training nothing more. You guys have fun.

With respect WeirdBeard
    If you think i have on of those 100mb/s or 150mb/s net speed, youre wrong mate... im on sky broadband here Anyway, im donating 25k-35k a day now, since theres no safe palce to rob (cause in the night time i raise stats while hunting and during the day - i lose them while robbing). So, i must admit it that youre right, theres no fun for me anymore either... Take care mate, im gonna be off soon too, only hunting for now (temporary)

Quote Originally Posted by MoriarteY View Post
    i think respect limit is removed anyway lol
    im getting hunted by 200K respect + ppl while i have 40k respect
    Make sure your limit is set 5k-50k in your nightclub. Having more than 50k respect it resets automatically to "unlimited"...

Not prob for resp limit !
    There have to be limit only 2 players in a club !
    I hate that crap when u came in club there is one u go to kill there is 3 more to kill !

Quote Originally Posted by KeLLe View Post
    Not prob for resp limit !
    There have to be limit only 2 players in a club !
    I hate that crap when u came in club there is one u go to kill there is 3 more to kill !
    Make sure you have 100% of energy at all times, so you could do 2 kills at the time. And if youre fast enough, you can refill your energy at your night club, and have a go at another 1 or 2 players...

P.S. I would rather have 10 players in my club, than none at all.
    Last edited by LaptopGangster; 07-22-2014 at 06:27 AM.

Jea when someone beats u. u have to survive not to go in hospital !
    Ok if u make owerdose u go hospital but when someone beats u wy ?
    And if u make fault and lose attack mby then go hospital !
    That will be more intresting !

Quote Originally Posted by KeLLe View Post
    Jea when someone beats u. u have to survive not to go in hospital !
    Ok if u make owerdose u go hospital but when someone beats u wy ?
    And if u make fault and lose attack mby then go hospital !
    That will be more intresting !

WTF happened to this game? Before I was able to take drugs in my own club and stay out of hunters. My club, I decide who can enter, right? Let hunters kill other hunters and let people who want to stay out of fighting do their own business. Im sick of constantly getting killed in my own club by people with scripts and other shit( yes, theyre faster than me clicking plastic in another window) and javascripts in all browsers are a fact these days.