Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default What's the point of ..?

This is about levelling up. Why would you put minimum intellect as a requirement for levelling up when it comes to the profession of robber?
    Whilst not impossible to do, it's definately nowhere near a walk in the park, if you are merely that - a robber, and it becomes even harder. (oh, yada, yada, the game's supposed to be difficult.. - at this rate, I won't ever reach the level, even if my respect's 10 times the needed one). With all the hunting going on with the new club system, it's hard to keep afloat and robbers are definately at a disadvantage, since you can't do training after level 8. Either you put in a loss or you're keeping level stats-wise. Just food for thought.

Daniel4ever Guest

The principal attributes for robbers are intelligence and strenght. So the requirements are normal ! If you want hunt i suggest you to change the character to hitman of course. Nobady forces you to scan raves with robber character. Anyway is clear robbers winning rob power and hitman assault power. Try make your best tactics. Good luck!

I already said that I don't participate in the hunting, I don't scan raves, I only rob..
    The point was that I can't raise my stats higher than 100k because of the hunters and the disabling of training, thus the requirement for 125k of intellect seems.. a bit much, in my opinion.