Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Bring old CLUBs back on

Seriously, I have been hunting for more than 30 minutes...First 200-300k resp,then I tried 300k + ... and still did not see a SINGLE PERSON, i dont care, I want to die, I want to be killed by 1kk strenght assasins, I just want to meet somebody already...This random club helps against bots and stats giving, but makes playing hardcore boring and only based on luck...You can meet 2 guys in a row..and then noone for hours...what´the point of playing ? it sucks for the hitmans, the only way to play hitman is to stay on 50-100k resp forever...just to meet people.

Yeah. It was really bad idea i guess... You can hunt whole day and you can meet 0 people or be so lucky and unlucky at the same time you meet stronger guy and you just loss stats xD.

I want old clubs back, but for another reason. I only play tc on holidays with a crappy laptop and crappy net, so I always get killed IN MY OWN CLUB. Seriously? This round, killers are having a feast, and respect-oriented robbers land in hospital...

Quote Originally Posted by rinleez View Post
    I want old clubs back, but for another reason. I only play tc on holidays with a crappy laptop and crappy net, so I always get killed IN MY OWN CLUB. Seriously? This round, killers are having a feast, and respect-oriented robbers land in hospital...
    We'll said ^ I was killed by the same guy 4 times in a row , died every time even though the guy had 250k stats and I had just 40k , all I wanted to do was use my tickets to grow in the last hours from single robs. Yeh I know about having another window open for this to evade any hunters, But what about people who just start etc ? They don't know this stuff .