Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Unhappy stats high decrease from assault.

Hello guys/admins,

Could you guys lower the stats decrease when being assaulted by others? I'm not into assaulting others, I'm just trying to mind my own business. I don't mind waiting in the hospital or getting assaulted, just wish you could not decrease my stats so high as for me it's very hard to get stats. In one day I can only get few hundred of stats but if I get assaulted, I just wasted my time getting those stats. Its practically unfair to me when a player has a bit difference in respect from mine but his stats are around 100k when mine is only 50k. And I will get my stats decrease from 2k each assault. I can't get 2k stats each day. Its just sad to lose 2k or more stats only just one second after going to my own nightclub. If you provide another source of getting energy then I'd be happy. But if my stats always decrease this much from assault then I don't know how I could continue playing. It really kills the fun.

I suggest opening a new tab for assaulting "Ai/ computers" instead of players you meet in nightclub. Make the stats in the range of the player who wants to assault them. Don't compare the respect, just compare the stats and for convenient, put the percentage of success bar as well. Please make it more fun for us. Because getting assaulted and losing so much stats is killing the fun in this game.

at all times when robbing have plastic surgery window open so u can escape that attack.
    to gain stats do trainings.
    or if you have slow connection and as u said u dont mind waiting in hospital, go over 300k respect there all hunters have so much stats u will barely lose any it wont be as painful to lose few hundred stats

Quote Originally Posted by Edas134 View Post
    at all times when robbing have plastic surgery window open so u can escape that attack.
    to gain stats do trainings.
    or if you have slow connection and as u said u dont mind waiting in hospital, go over 300k respect there all hunters have so much stats u will barely lose any it wont be as painful to lose few hundred stats
    Thanks for the info. Really appreciate it.

Daniel4ever Guest

Hello if you have new useful suggestions please add them to http://www.thecrims.com/forum.php?action=forum&id=1 (Help-Vote on features). Before you post please check if this idea has been posted before in some form. Duplicates will be deleted. Describe your idea as detailed as possible, think about the effects that your idea might have on other areas of the game. Good luck!