Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Tired of cheaters

Hi,

I am running on a 50mb connection with instant refresh and using mozilla firefox. I have been killed 3 times so far all the times by people who have been banned before in previous rounds like (I delete name to not insult) and what happened is I enter for a split second in my club and find myself in hospital.

I am not talking like "oh ok red relation lets do plastic surgery" I am talking about "enter my club" --0.1 second---> Dead in the hospital.

I don't think this is fun and I don't think "the crew" wants to do anything about it mainly because they have members (like for example [deleted name]) who have been banned multiple times and yet continue to play.

I was playing thecrims back in 2006 and there was cheaters and hackers back then but you could also defend yourself from such behavior. Now, all that happens is 50-100 players are ruling the game with cheats/hacks/scripts and everyone else is the victim to be eaten by these players.

There is NO chance for a legitimate player to achieve anything in game I found that every single time that I got up in rank a bit I was attacked multiple times and what a coincidence it was always people who have been banned multiple times.

Last round [deleted name] entered my LOCKED club and killed me in a split second no chance to even move then his friends or him personally chat banned me for complaining.

NOW, [deleted name] is sitting out this round maybe because he understands that his cheating is being monitored.

I am telling you all this because the report system favors silent treatment. Well I will not stand in silence this is a game I used to love and now it is a complete and utter disaster full of cheaters and hackers. Please fix it thanks.

Sorry for the long post but I have had it with split second attackers.

TLDR: Split second attack cheaters ruin the game, fix it.

P.S. I am not the only one saying the same thing:
    http://forum.thecrims.com/showthread...d=1#post240325

http://forum.thecrims.com/showthread...d=1#post240326
    Last edited by Dakilla; 09-03-2014 at 06:14 PM.

Hello Dakilla,

You can use the Support Center for reports others players.

I reported YOU and all that happened was I got chat banned.

Edit: I am not here to start a fight but when I have a 50mb connection and I get attacked in 0.00001 seconds without even getting red relation and so many other people complain about it then something is wrong. Either fix that wrong or lose customers. I would pay for credits if this game was secure from hackers. But under this circumstance I don't even play for free now. I played the first 20 days or so and now I think it is just waste of time to continue.

I tried to delete my account and guess what? IT DOESN'T WORK. yey...
    Last edited by Dakilla; 09-03-2014 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakilla View Post
    I reported YOU and all that happened was I got chat banned.

Edit: I am not here to start a fight but when I have a 50mb connection and I get attacked in 0.00001 seconds without even getting red relation and so many other people complain about it then something is wrong. Either fix that wrong or lose customers. I would pay for credits if this game was secure from hackers. But under this circumstance I don't even play for free now. I played the first 20 days or so and now I think it is just waste of time to continue.

I tried to delete my account and guess what? IT DOESN'T WORK. yey...
    Hi,
    I attack you, you went to the HP!

I did the much faster you actions, so that you had no time even to blink to the side (rofl)

You have a 50MB internet and uses own browser Mozilla Firefox!
    I recommend you use (Google Chrome) is much faster than Mozilla, and also recommend you have a good performance on your computer or nootbook you use!

If you die very fast, you can not accuse other players HACKER / CHEATES / SCRIPT or any other shit, you have no proof of anything!
    First you contact Support Center to Complaints Ok?

Do you have questions about any way to hunt? Visit Game Guide, and watch one video lesson have available in our page's Game Guide teach hunt!

If you have further questions about some detail to learn to hunt, talk to me please, I'm here to help you!
    Last edited by Alu; 09-05-2014 at 05:10 AM.

Alu you are a cheater. I deleted my account. Enjoy playing with other cheaters like you. I have reported you but cheaters support cheaters so I did better I deleted my account. I feel sorry for the people who have to play with you.

By the way: You DONT say "I DONT CHEAT" you say "YOU DONT HAVE PROOF". You are a cheater and should be banned. 9 times banned already. Why not perma? You have cheater friends and you pay creds. GG Shut up now cheater you got pwned.

LOL "Im here to help you" YOU ARE HERE TO CHEAT AND FARM PEOPLE WHO DONT CHEAT.