Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: Should anything be done to the rave system?

Voters
199. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, keep it as is!

93 46.73%
  • Yes, remove the limits except for the 0-5000 limit

106 53.27%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rave limits

If you remove the limits, this game will be a 24/7 hunting game.. I am trying to avoid these hunters as much as possible, since many of them hunt you in a ridiculous little amount of time, so chance of survival.. If you remove the limits, it will be a one man army when u reach the 5k respect mark.. And smurfs will appear again and again, since higher players wont risk their asses to hunt people, they will get new accounts and hunt with those, then GA with their mains.. This will only favour those ''teams'' who live from GAs. I dont agree at all.. Just rework the limits, remove the 25k and the 200k for example, its useless.

now its just for hunting ! i do have 50k resp and cant make more coz ive been catched everytime i wanna make robberies just its not fair ! it was better before when u where puttin what limit u want and what name do u want .... now this game its just for hitmans who have time to hunt ! Other characters cant do stats coz of them ....

remove this pls!

Ok , I ve read your opinions and of course we have mixed. many of you fear that if we remove the limits they wont be able to rob because they will get killed , but I have to remind you guys that now you can own 5 raves so you dont have to spam only one rave so reducing the chance to get caught by the hunters. Anyway we made this pole for you guys so we can take a decision based on what you vote. If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask.

Keep as it is. No limits = No people in raves again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Ok , I ve read your opinions and of course we have mixed. many of you fear that if we remove the limits they wont be able to rob because they will get killed , but I have to remind you guys that now you can own 5 raves so you dont have to spam only one rave so reducing the chance to get caught by the hunters. Anyway we made this pole for you guys so we can take a decision based on what you vote. If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask.
    IT is not fair what you say and what memox is trying to do. As you suggest you will change the feature just because more people vote like that. So, if me and 50 friends are requesting to change another feature you will do it just because of the number of the player voting? This is stupid. First, think of what you do to the game and the players who worked hard to play until this day (with good and bad of this round - read my previous post). You can't change something just because you / memox did (lets put it easily) a mistake. If you did the mistake, assume it and leave it until the end of the round. Look at players who plays for kills at 10k limit, 25k limit, etc ..... do you still consider fair to take limits out? So you are trying to say that I've been connected at the game 60 hours just for nothing? termino cu glumele. Bagati-va mintile in cap.

Remove it, it really sucks this

**** YOU Bamse! Leave it as it is!

Stryker is right... but, don't change now, just at the end of the round, to be more fair for all.

Like always you want to change the rulles in the middle of the round, that is so ...thecrims like. Players already made the tactics for limit rave now if you change they have to quit or change tactic , think about players that already spend credits ...