Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: Should anything be done to the rave system?

Voters
199. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, keep it as is!

93 46.73%
  • Yes, remove the limits except for the 0-5000 limit

106 53.27%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rave limits

1 - I don't know how the part of "we will act on the result." will work, however, any change in this round is absurd. I hope that at least the changes wait the next round.
    2 - The most of the complaints, propably, have been made by beginners or those who have never been in good positions or simply do not understand how the game works. Who wants to hunt can invest the money in the bank or in some drug, getting respect in any limit wath you want. Who DON'T want to hunt, can stay on tops, make more money and move toward the top. After all, before a certain point, stats don't help in getting money.
    3 - I have no interest in investing my money in a game where I can not choose to make money "at peace". If the limits are removed, raves will be crowded, the beatings will be constant, and I believe that many people do not have the time or patience to spend hours and hours in the hospital, I'm sure many people would stop playing, including me.
    4 - must be careful to listen to the people, not always the majority has the right or know what they are talking about, if most who complains, use arguments such as lack of people at raves, it is because they simply do not know how and where to hunt. If limits are eliminated these same players will complain that catch all the time.

Sorry the bad english.

I want spys... just.

i agree with stryker 100%

Remove all ****ing limits! End of story

anyway, it's unfair make any changes in the current round and if you remove the limits, you should think in some "initial" limits like up to max 100k.

I want spys... just.

In my opinion should rather remove the limits, however, stop (0-5000) only protected and thus prevented them from attending raves up! with the way it is, is very easy to be top kill and who has the most credits wins and who gets more time online! then I am in favor of removing them: D

By TioPatinha

Mudem, mas próximo round. Se esse já começou assim, que vá até o fim.
    As pessoas já fizeram estratégias no estilo que está!
    Agora que os caras estão fortes, é claro que é mais vantajoso pra eles.
    Bando de egoísta, querem jogar sozinhos.
    É muita palhaçada mudar round em andamento!
    Quem quiser que traduza. Não to afim. Beijos.
    Last edited by PRI; 09-11-2014 at 05:16 AM.

Do what the **** you wanna do, sick of reading all this bullshit... Round 72 and this Round ( seventy mother ****ing three ) is the best after all those ****ed up changes. Im out of here. Bye.

The complaints are made not by noobs as you call them, but from Top players who understood that moving stats can be easier with limits in some points of the game. And of course milking is made easy as well. That yes is bad for the new players but for old as well.