Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Exclamation Are you serious?

How could you did that change?! The end of rave's limit only benefits the strong, couse a young player doesnt have the ability to run away from them. So, the new players arent have chance to play in this mode. Please, CHANGE IT! And give us back the rave's search.

You (players) who have made that choice through voting!

http://forum.thecrims.com/showthread...66-Rave-limits

I didn't see this. We have 900 online players but only 200 voted this post. Why? Should have a disclosure on the vote, not hidden that way. Nobody saw, i didnt. And i desagree with this change. Post this BIG MODIfICATION in the thecrims page and let us see what's happen. I'm really disaponted and other players too. I won't spend my money again in this game if it continue like that. Sorry bro.

Although the players chose that, you shouldn't change the rules in the middle of the round. I'm very curious about, what did you think, when you apply this situation? Which game and when did rules change in the middle of the round? Is it reasonable? You should wait until end of the round. It's a very unprofessional attitude and it's not proper the crew team's experiment. Besides that; to listen the majority, is not the best way. Players always want what it give advantage to them. Rules should provide equation and fair play. If you give permission to players to structure the rules, the game will have a wild disorder. Now, i really wonder about, how you will solve these problems.
    Last edited by nossmm; 09-12-2014 at 01:36 AM.