Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Exclamation CONGRATZ ruined need the game!

Just LOOK how many players are stop playing the game. Just look the number of players online... No rave limits? ARE YOU F.... KIDDING US? Do a real VOTE! Use a capcha after the loggin page, with a expiry time. NOBODY SAW THE OLD ONE. Please fix it or a large number of game players will abandon the crims.

Although the players chose that, you shouldn't change the rules in the middle of the round. I'm very curious about, what did you think, when you apply this situation? Which game and when did rules change in the middle of the round? Is it reasonable? You should wait until end of the round. It's a very unprofessional attitude and it's not proper the crew team's experiment. Besides that; to listen the majority, is not the best way. Players always want what it give advantage to them. Rules should provide equation and fair play. If you give permission to players to structure the rules, the game will have a wild disorder. Now, i really wonder about, how you will solve these problems.

Quote Originally Posted by nossmm View Post
    Although the players chose that, you shouldn't change the rules in the middle of the round. I'm very curious about, what did you think, when you apply this situation? Which game and when did rules change in the middle of the round? Is it reasonable? You should wait until end of the round. It's a very unprofessional attitude and it's not proper the crew team's experiment. Besides that; to listen the majority, is not the best way. Players always want what it give advantage to them. Rules should provide equation and fair play. If you give permission to players to structure the rules, the game will have a wild disorder. Now, i really wonder about, how you will solve these problems.
    GOOD POINT! "If you give permission to players to structure the rules, the game will have a wild disorder. Now, i really wonder about, how you will solve these problems." I'm with you, tottally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by nyrd View Post
    GOOD POINT! "If you give permission to players to structure the rules, the game will have a wild disorder. Now, i really wonder about, how you will solve these problems." I'm with you, tottally agree.
    This game is old and has always been infested with bots so it should die already.

Thumbs down

(sorry for bad english)
    I recently went back to play, but now I think it is impossible to play TC becouse of complete lack of balance of the game.

Few reasons:
    puppets - still reachable but for just a few
    club - now you can't recover energy in peace, now in your club you can met top10 player that will send to you an invitation to the (puppet)gang and will write to you a private message " join (puupet gang) or otherwise you will die!

http://i.imgur.com/JHRpN42.jpg?1

Even plastic surgery will not prevent you from getting a pounding in 0.5 seconds because your opponent always will plan to attack you FASTER !

not to mention every minute spam with captchas..

i havent been atacked for a long time now, for me is good gameplay,

captchas i only see after few clicks at dealer

but to be honest, i dont rob neither i go raves