Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thumbs up rave system change back till next round vote !

hello .. i think what did just happened not fair for all players here when most of players vote for unlimited they all think it

will start next round so it will be like this . start 5 respect and all the same power.

but there are alot of reson to make raves back to limited

1- there are 3players now whos got the most power . keep hunting evrey body so no can robe any more..
    alot of players was robing and they play from start like this .. and safe drugs and all.. and waste credits on this ..

2- Game become hunting only .. they can kill you in your own rave ! at lest before only ur level could join ... so ucan lose or win not die .... and w8 for 30 minte or waste credit 24/7h !

3-this change must be before or at the end of the round .. that's number one rule of rules this game and we all respect the rules you guys put and we play on it ..

4-gang milking not like last round its lowered and this the only way now for making state ...for lowers players ..

5-there are players leaving game cause of this change.. after all they did and all credit they spend !

6- if u wann make this why don't you start it from next round ?? why the rush ?? to make it in this round ??
    that's question many players ask about too ? i think we deserve an answer...

7-there is many players milked and they was going up with cash again .after this update they cant
    what about them ??? did they lose the state they was have for nothing ? did they just lose the whole round ?
    they was playing making allot of cash than they milk to start hunting account many players like this ...
    this change voted and happened in 2 days ! so allot of players still under 100k state and lose all the time they milk :S
    is that far?

8- there are some country's have low connection so they count on the limited rave system to make their respect not up on the same stat and they put all of the cash drugs.. cause for sure they cant escape from hit-man with low net speed.
    after this change how they will play?? they don't have the right to play in peace ?? its like u kicking them from game

believe me if i keep saying of the reason why this change must be at next round my words will not end.. it will take for ever so let me be short.. and i think we must make another vote of for rave system change back till next round

send replay in the same post with yes change till next or with no ..

ty for reading to the end i hope am not boring any body respect to team crew..
    Last edited by TheMatriX; 09-12-2014 at 03:23 AM. Reason: add

I agree 100%. This change is so so bad, don't make sense.

I agree 100%. Make a new vote !!

Exclamation vote again

it make no sense afterall we are going to a rave take our drugas than we die, we go to the hospital than we get out we go backe to the races and die again I died 7 times the same day its not fair should make a vote again or I will give up of this game and other players too please make a vote again thanks a lot