Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default IP Conflict but Actual IP Address is Different

There is a IP conflict happen when 2 different IDs login at a same time and show the message
    (You Have Been Logout Due to another login from IP 2.50.135.1 (Your IP is 2.50.135.10) rnrn if you have been inactive for the past 20 minutes, a trusted account may have logged in to your account...)

But Actual IP of Both Users is Different and if Login at same time its logout 1 user immediately

Can any one have Solution for this conflict.
    The Crims Team Support Needed urgently

Daniel4ever Guest

Please send your problem to http://support.thecrims.
    I hope you not have violated rule 2.
    2. It is forbidden to own or play with more than one account. More than one account is allowed to play from the same IP address but these accounts are not allowed to cooperate or participate in any actions together.
    Last edited by Daniel4ever; 09-14-2014 at 05:23 PM.

You log onto the same account in different browsers? If yes, can this be.

Quote Originally Posted by PadreEstripador View Post
    You log onto the same account in different browsers? If yes, can this be.

It happens to me when the site fails to load and i have to log in on another browser.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel4ever View Post
    Please send your problem to http://support.thecrims.
    I hope you not have violated rule 2.
    2. It is forbidden to own or play with more than one account. More than one account is allowed to play from the same IP address but these accounts are not allowed to cooperate or participate in any actions together.

First of all we have 2 player with different Ids and mail accounts with difference IPs (Actual System IPs) and now we become 3 player but prob is same..." IP Conflict " and whenever we try to send our prob to Crims team the suggested web page not Load...!!!

hope you guys or crims team support us or tell how to make this conflict avoid and due to this interruption we can not play together at a time and this is very disappointing and annoying for all of us..even still Crims support Team not respond us...!!!