Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: new vote

Default new vote

While there has been numerous complaints due to change in the rave system, the change in which everyone wanted did not happen.

The system is horrible and now rave without limit is even worse, not to mention the fact that this change happen so, in the middle of the round. This change would have to happen in the next round and not that, simply by not benefit ANYONE. Besides we are not in the beta.

I believe the change was that everyone wanted to go back as it was before. The owner of the rave put the limit that is convenient, the rave is him and that he should decide who can enter.

I wish there was a serious and real voting, because there is this smelling of interests, the beta continues the same way... And if another vote occurs, the members of the crew can translate to all players.

----------

Aos brasileiros;

Peço aqui para que o sistema das raves volte como era antes, que cada um coloque o limite de respeito que lhe achar necessário e que é muito estranho essa mudança no meio do round, pois isso está beneficiando alguns jogadores e que caso ocorra outra votação que os membros do crew façam a tradução para que TODOS possam participar.

in the next round would be very nice but since start! not in the middle of the round...
    i guess it isnt needed to vote, crew can change it back to us finish that round!

*Things like that cant be changed in the middle of the round.. to much hard to make another strategy!
    i hope everyone agree with that! (normal players i mean, not virgins, nerds and benifited ppls)

i was scared in the beginning at the round to see limits in raves now everything is fine again, i am scared to enter my rave to see who is waiting for me

better for me to hide my ass as put limits, old system is much better. so dont cry just be faster

Quote Originally Posted by BenitoElCabron View Post
    i was scared in the beginning at the round to see limits in raves now everything is fine again, i am scared to enter my rave to see who is waiting for me

better for me to hide my ass as put limits, old system is much better. so dont cry just be faster
    mimimimi...

can not interpret a text?

did not say that could not change, but change midway through the round and is gibberish completely premeditated to favor someone

i can interpret a text ! :v can you interpret my meaning ? changes during rounds are as old as pukeTC is and i love it :v

concordo , que volte a ser como era no round 71

e isso ae padre nao pode mesmo mudar no meio da rodada pois assim estao a favoreçer os mais fortes as ppl e nao todos os jogadores

nunca estan satisfecho :v