Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Quote Originally Posted by ViBeS View Post
    easy4us you are ridiculous shut the **** up you just say shit !
    what you say not make sense go play other game camel this is strategy 1 vs 1 vs 1 all players caN HAVE chance to win i dont know why didnt you write you are big newba
    Small man, i play tc from much time than you, and you can tell to me that players top 1,2,3,4 didnt play with 20/30 helpers each one? Open you eyes ****ing noob. With this system who have more friends win, with new system all can win. So now shut up, or you think that who go in rave faster is the king of game? This game was made for make a game strategy, not for run in raves and find stats everytime. Can you tell me a ****ing strategy to do with this stupid rules? Just enter rave --> aggression --> plastic;enter rave --> aggression --> plastic;enter rave --> aggression --> plastic;enter rave --> aggression --> plastic;. Please tell me where's the funny? Omg shut the **** up.

Can i just say ...

The new 1v1 system is perfect 1 time every 6 hours .

The gang assault structure is good no more stats from ga ,

gives everyone that chance in making it to the top , no need for 20-30 helpers like easy4us has said ,

now all these people that relie on help to make it to the top , lets see them now :d

also is fk in the virtual gang for this round ?

There are many people who like to give a helping hand , if now this is truely a 1 on 1 game , then i guess it will be a fair game !

The people who make top , you think they sit and just rob fk ? No they add all to skype and ask for stats at end so they can make it , with promises such as top gg , help with stats in the future bla bla bla . If in the raves you are able to search ? Then why not its good idea considering you can only hit the same player once every 6 hours !

Let the game begin and stop crying to memox to make the game for how you like it and not everyone , ^^

Quote Originally Posted by GoDFaTHeReX91 View Post
    Can i just say ...

The new 1v1 system is perfect 1 time every 6 hours .

The gang assault structure is good no more stats from ga ,

gives everyone that chance in making it to the top , no need for 20-30 helpers like easy4us has said ,

now all these people that relie on help to make it to the top , lets see them now :d

also is fk in the virtual gang for this round ?

There are many people who like to give a helping hand , if now this is truely a 1 on 1 game , then i guess it will be a fair game !

The people who make top , you think they sit and just rob fk ? No they add all to skype and ask for stats at end so they can make it , with promises such as top gg , help with stats in the future bla bla bla . If in the raves you are able to search ? Then why not its good idea considering you can only hit the same player once every 6 hours !

Let the game begin and stop crying to memox to make the game for how you like it and not everyone , ^^
    TOTALLY AGREE, and you memox cant permit to players who win top to ask for creds to others players just for join in gang. Becouse without invitation cant play for top. Memox you must stop it, this is unfair, and why you dont apply the rules as well? Creds cant be transfered for stats or for invite. Its ridicoulus, and it happen only in the last rounds, before was different becouse all players can play good without be slaves. You should check how those ppl got creds and stats. And you should permit to all players to play good, a player cant be conditionated to dont play only becouse "BIG PLAYER" dont invite him to rob

First of all i want to tell all in particular to u memox, why this change:
    In the update coming tonight GA will not give stats, only gang points.
    Will be the worst change which was introduced in R75.

1) Gang points we can earn by robbing, (Robbing give us gang poins and $) 1 ticket make more profits to gang than points from assaults.
    So why ppls should choose to make GA? In my opinion ppls want to make STATS and CASH in This game Players dont intrested to earn Gang points by put GAs. They want only Stats for that. Of course with earn STATS we can earn gang points, but only gang points it is no sense for Players. The same we can delete complete GA from this Game.
    2) In R75 we have raves, ok this is nice, but we have around 600-1k max online? This in no way to make stats hitting once per 6h. one person when online is 600 ppls.
    We cant make stats. U know who make stats? Only HUnters with Scripts and Bots fot Hunt, especially when cash make less respect than in R74. Stats is more important in R75 and we want to make it easier than r74. Give us back giving stats for GA. Maybe not good % but give somrthing not only Gang Points (small % will be more beneficial than gang points). Its stupid.
    3) This change was make 10 December when round starts 11 December. WHY? If u want to change game introduce this in round 76 not 75. Why u do changes less than 24h when rounds starts? Its unfair.
    4) R75 won the best bot/script hunter and one who robb 24/7 with gang, its so boring. No tactics We dont need brain to play and win.

Give us back OLD THE CRIMS with STATS For GA.

Regards
    Last edited by Zjaranyy; 12-11-2014 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zjaranyy View Post
    First of all i want to tell all in particular to u memox, why this change:
    Will be the worst change which was introduced in R75.

1) Gang points we can earn by robbing, (Robbing give us gang poins and $) 1 ticket make more profits to gang than points from assaults.
    So why ppls should choose to make GA? In my opinion ppls want to make STATS and CASH in This game Players dont intrested to earn Gang points by put GAs. They want only Stats for that. Of course with earn STATS we can earn gang points, but only gang points it is no sense for Players. The same we can delete complete GA from this Game.
    2) In R75 we have raves, ok this is nice, but we have around 600-1k max online? This in no way to make stats hitting once per 6h. one person when online is 600 ppls.
    We cant make stats. U know who make stats? Only HUnters with Scripts and Bots fot Hunt, especially when cash make less respect than in R74. Stats is more important in R75 and we want to make it easier than r74. Give us back giving stats for GA. Maybe not good % but give somrthing not only Gang Points (small % will be more beneficial than gang points). Its stupid.
    3) This change was make 10 December when round starts 11 December. WHY? If u want to change game introduce this in round 76 not 75. Why u do changes less than 24h when rounds starts? Its unfair.
    4) R75 won the best bot/script hunter and one who robb 24/7 with gang, its so boring. No tactics We dont need brain to play and win.

Give us back OLD THE CRIMS with STATS For GA.

Regards
    I agree 100% with Zjaranyy

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    dat sick changes 10h before start, rofl. U already killed this game cause it will be another boring round for hunters (many of them still will use macro/scripts). The only one way to get highter stats will be hunt. Rest ppl will not have chance to get highter stats from solo/ga robberies.

As Easy4us said - this game was made for make game strategy with ur teams. Thats why this game was fun few years ago. There were playing REAL TEAMS. They were playing for main account with different strategies. At the moment we can see only one big gang (BUS with randoms) in top.

Give stats from GA back and we will show u/them what the real teamplay is. Give us old TC back!

sry for my bad english, regards

+1 Zjaranyy
    Last edited by ArcY; 12-11-2014 at 05:07 PM.

I agree with Zjarany in 100procent