Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

what a prick, this game fuuccked already.... drug price $0, is that happen in real life? i can buy alot of drugs for $0, free

and the, for the gang... this was fuucckedd up. When u go into a gang, and the leader set you as the new leader & hit you. I'm trapped in the gang for 24 hours, cant leave and do anything. wtf is this?
    Last edited by Kontollonov; 10-19-2014 at 12:44 PM.

i consum drugs, buy drugs, i sell drugs, but no change at the market for days

at all their is some new movement at the market that says till now, dont buy drugs for the 1st 6 days on tc, then wait till the price goes down to 0, buy your 30 hits, wait for newspapers that price goes up, but still no better price then 0 , if their is any consumption - production formula, we need to rethink about it, if i produce a overflow price must fall, if i sell to dealer/ship/trucks price must fall, but if i consum at raves and pubs and buy at dealer price must rise, you need to put some % in your formula, till now, its just a big mess

if you go with same round maybe you can set max 2 clubs , gang attack like on beta or gg points , stats gain back to normal . and you will have a beautifull round . 3 changes will make the game 10x better.

change the game no one likes like it are now pff reback gangs like olds times
    gang attacks = points for have fun in top gang and NO MORE TRANSFER STATS

RANDOM ****ING RAVES
    1 HITS PER ID 6 HOURS
    and 2 raves for people max
    and only appear raves from people online
    and put THE ****ING CIRUGY
    ITS HARD O.O ?

to understend ?
    and the drugs price like old times
    stop kill the ****ing game --´´

Quote Originally Posted by JoKeR View Post
    change the game no one likes like it are now pff reback gangs like olds times
    gang attacks = points for have fun in top gang and NO MORE TRANSFER STATS

RANDOM ****ING RAVES
    1 HITS PER ID 6 HOURS
    and 2 raves for people max
    and only appear raves from people online
    and put THE ****ING CIRUGY
    ITS HARD O.O ?

to understend ?
    and the drugs price like old times
    stop kill the ****ing game --´´
    2 raves, and random!! :3 love this idea

1 more, no ****in multi

remove this system with price changing of drug!
    if the price will not up, and all price drugs will pe 0 nobody will be able to charge his energy! it's really stupid ideea and on real version will be chaos!!

Maybe it would be good a minimum price of $5.

what the hell? almost all the drug prices are 0$!!!!!!!!!

it would be good, to make the formula different and of course a minimum price of lets say 1$ because no the price will not up, because from 0 nothing can be dobled or get any % to raise, 0 is 0 and means " the end "
    at least give it more try´s, its only beta

if nobody agree with it, just make more random events on drugprice, let say 2 or 3 changes every tc day, but first give your formula some new trys, if the guys needs energy on beta, just reset the prices so they get what they want

i havent understud the formula , sell, buy, hide, produce, consum - i did it all but i failed in math
    Last edited by BenitoElCabron; 10-20-2014 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppe69 View Post
    Maybe it would be good a minimum price of $5.
    minimum price of 5$ is just stupid lets imagine now heroin dropping to 5$ (in beta now 0$) base price of weed is higher than that
    my suggestion is make it max 50% price drop/up from this drug dealer system
    but to be honest i dont see this system working ever, whenever ship is coming everyone buys that drug and that makes price to go down so until that **** ship comes u lose shitload of money