Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BenitoElCabron View Post
    memox, in 2 or 3 real days all drug prices will be 0, soon you will have a big run on forum and a bigger complaining about stamina in beta i suggest to do something with your drug consumption/producing formula, till now we buy the market to 0 and cant consume drugs because price is 0,

thanks
    soon http://prntscr.com/4zcstq

memox, to destroy the market is to simple, you just need to produce and buy drugs, your consumption %%%%% failed, last drug is on 4$ and in 2 tc days will be 0, i already started to destroy the last drug

need to change the formula o let me give you a advice , ( in total you must change it anyways little, because i dont want benefits for future rounds )

memox

its still the same, prices falls and falls, we have a hyper overflow on productions, and a problem of to much money in the game, its to easy to rob billions of dollars and invest in drugs, on the other side we produce and we never can take more drugs then money is in game, its like 100000000000 vs 10
    now we keep killing prices, if a drug is gone to 0 we change production and kill the next drug , and we buy the market to 0 , 30 hits with 9.999.999 heroin for 0$ for example

I made some improvements to the drug price formula yesterday and I am monitoring how it evolves.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Well, hey guys hey memox

I suggest u add little more features to VIP package to encourage players to buy it and give then better VIP advantage for those who want to be b=very important people

1-A note (or call it a tool) in the nightclubs beside every drug shows how much u need from each specific drug to get ur stamina full (changes according to ur current stamina and addiction .. for sure u can calculate it)
    Exapmle: u have 50 stamina and 5% addiction then u it should be written 28 booze to get ur stamina full

2-Bonus 10% for hookers productions per day(like the factories production)

3-Cost reduction on selling your drugs at the drugs dealer from 5% to 3% ..(because u r A VIP )

4-20% less time in the hospital and 20% less time in the jail, 20% lower chance to get caught while police raid day

5-Add a new event that should be (special single robbery on random TC days for VIP players only, which will give much more money and stats than the normal single robberies. these should be diverse robberies and come depending on the average stats on random days), this event should happen 5 times per round regardless the 20 times of the normal event (so total events per VIP player 25)

if u see any un-balanced thing u can change it. thanx

one more additional vip feat could be that you can see how many more stats you need for a new building and whorehouse

Nice suggestions I will try to get these done for the next round.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

It seems the drug price formula is working better now. What do you think about it?
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

yea it's realistic now ..and it looks like the prices go up whenever the production goes up .. that's nice
    and it looks like u added a minimum price for each drug .. that solved the problem of drug being sold for 1$ and 0$ .. good work!

Do you have any other concerns about this beta for round 75?
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center