Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Hello,
    I'm here just to talk about this one:

Gang members can challenge their leader and do a hostile takeover. If the leader is killed the challenger will become the new leader and the gang will be locked for changes for 24 hours. During the lockdown the former leader and other gang members have a chance to take back the control of gang.

24 REAL hours is just tooooo much in my opinion... 2 real hours is enough!

About the rest... Then, where will be the fun in hunt? If I start the round in day 4, for example, when I reach 200 of respect, some guy will hit me, kill me and I'll get 0 of respect and this will keep happing later and later... Plastic surgery is necessary! Since it's all about "points" -.-

Last thing: Why I can't GA someone without gang? In "real life" if i mess up with one gang, they can **** me up if I'm alone or with friends... So that makes no sense in my opinion!

(I gave 2 because at least they are trying to make something better)

Best Regards,
    Bruno K.

Allow me to share my opinions :

Its a Nice effort !

But for a real hitman where is the thrill of hunting now ? You get no stats from hunt and dont do much rob, what a hitman will be then ?
    It seems hitman profession is no longer fun to play with since there will be no significant differences between professions any longer.
    All must Rob and Invest to either get stats or respect.

Can we die or do killing after an assault ?

(Nightclubs have been restored to their classic appearance with names and search options. You can assault players directly from within the nightclubs.)
    It means you are opening a winning ticket to this assault point top list , its more like having a rave opened for hunt and milk.

I guess the changes is tooo much, completely changing how this game behave, its like playing a new and different type of game.

Thank you.

I think the new system could work pretty good , giving everyone that chance of becoming top 1 and making people interact more in TheCrims community. Its a night mare at the start when getting use to the new system but after a hour or 2 it gets easier , its simple and affective the more you are online robbing and stuff collecting money for investments the more it pays off. so people dont have to worry about teams of 10 going for top because with this system its down to how long you play the game for each day.. Thanks
    Last edited by GoDFaTHeReX91; 09-19-2014 at 09:27 AM. Reason: More text

Quote Originally Posted by TBestOfNoobies82 View Post
    I understand that and I have invested in buildings and other stuff...but the respect don't go higher than zero..
    I will look into this, seems we might have an error here.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by bLK View Post
    Hello,
    I'm here just to talk about this one:

Gang members can challenge their leader and do a hostile takeover. If the leader is killed the challenger will become the new leader and the gang will be locked for changes for 24 hours. During the lockdown the former leader and other gang members have a chance to take back the control of gang.

24 REAL hours is just tooooo much in my opinion... 2 real hours is enough!

About the rest... Then, where will be the fun in hunt? If I start the round in day 4, for example, when I reach 200 of respect, some guy will hit me, kill me and I'll get 0 of respect and this will keep happing later and later... Plastic surgery is necessary! Since it's all about "points" -.-

Last thing: Why I can't GA someone without gang? In "real life" if i mess up with one gang, they can **** me up if I'm alone or with friends... So that makes no sense in my opinion!

(I gave 2 because at least they are trying to make something better)

Best Regards,
    Bruno K.
    I agree that 24 hours could be too much and I am open for more feedback regarding the perfect timing. The situation I wanted to avoid is someone taking over a gang in the middle of the night so because of time differences etc I chose 24 hours. Could be we would be fine with 12 hours. But remember, the old leader was beaten because he didnt have enough stats so he will need some time to up his stats and revenge the new leader. If the old leader comes back then the lock is lifted at once.

If you get killed you shouldnt go from 200 respect to 0. The respect is, amongst other, based on your stats + your assault points. If you are killed you lose only assault points, nothing else. If you actually went from 200 to 0 because of one kill please send me the ID of your beta account and when it happened and I will look into it.

Regarding GA on players without a gang. I am still thinking about this, I agree that it should be possible to do but at the moment the assault points on a gang and on a player are two different things. My goal is to enable this type of GA again.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by buncitman View Post
    Allow me to share my opinions :

Its a Nice effort !

But for a real hitman where is the thrill of hunting now ? You get no stats from hunt and dont do much rob, what a hitman will be then ?
    It seems hitman profession is no longer fun to play with since there will be no significant differences between professions any longer.
    All must Rob and Invest to either get stats or respect.

Can we die or do killing after an assault ?

(Nightclubs have been restored to their classic appearance with names and search options. You can assault players directly from within the nightclubs.)
    It means you are opening a winning ticket to this assault point top list , its more like having a rave opened for hunt and milk.

I guess the changes is tooo much, completely changing how this game behave, its like playing a new and different type of game.

Thank you.
    Thanks for your feedback.

The new assault system is a dramatic change, no doubt about it. My hope is that it is a change for the better. I am considering removing to characters: Hitman and Gangster since they are very vague right now, I'm not done with that thought yet. Hitman still has his benefits and I can think if new benefits such as gaining more respect from his assault points to make him more competitive.

You can still get killed in assaults.

The points gained from an assault is based on the difference between your points and the victim's points, assaulting players with low points will give less points than if you assault someone with about the same or more points. Another factor that plays in is how many times you have assaulted the same player before. The more times you've assaulted him/her the less points you will get. This will make assault point milking harder but it is still possible. The difference between milking assault points and milking stats is that assault points can only be gained by doing assaults while stats in previous rounds came from assaults, robberies, training, rewards and the hospital. In the current beta the amount of assault points you can milk is very limited compared to stats in previous rounds.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

and drug trafficking are endless? Just having money? comic!

---

You can't attack since you are not attackable yourself

WTF? ¬¬

----

can not enter the rave itself? when you have "enough" respect?
    Last edited by PadreEstripador; 09-19-2014 at 06:13 PM.

I understand where you are trying to go with this sistem: no more moving skill from the team to one player to take top inter. (off topic - sugestion for normal thecrims: all clubs should have the same drug so it will be extremly difficult for players to find themselves and move skill)
    feedback for beta: - it is possible for 5 or 10 players to go in one gg and all of them attack the leader one by one (in the begining the leader has more skill then them) so the leader doesn't loose tickets but his respect is growing exponentially. I attackedd my leader 6 times (he was just under my skill so he didn't died) until he went to 0 respect - he was offline so he was extremly pissed off when he came back, then I changed the gang but in this, the leader died instantly so now i'm stuck since day 1 alone in gg.
    - a change face it is MANDATORY. you meet the same people in the rave and the strong one will always win no matter how manny attacks you do. I tried in the begining to run away but I still remain in attack window so he can attack me even after 5 sec.
    - 300.000 respect for next level is HUGE. It needs to be brought a little more down
    - it's annoying when you have a relation with someone to see him in the attack windows. if I have 10 friends, when i try to attack someone it take me 15 sec to look between friends and others
    - I think there are to less tickets. it was better like in round 50 I thinks when hitman had every min 2 tickets, gangster 1 ticket, etc
    as soon as I have more feedback I'll let you know.

P.S. bug on normal version: if you go to jail you are enable to access anything except bank and prison. but if you open an window before you go to jail and in that window you go to guns, after you go in jail with the main window, in the guns window you can still activade or deactivate the gun, or sell it, take the money and get out of jail.
    Last edited by razvan7; 09-20-2014 at 12:13 AM.

- the game is NOT just. Why? who ever starts in 1st day will always win any fight. if you start in day 3 or 5 or 10 it is physically impossible to catch up due to less tickets / less robs. the 2nd player he will never be as strong as the first one in skill (he also looses at training days). Like now on beta: just 5 top players, the rest doesn't matter, they will always loose. You can try to argue that they can buy stats, but come on, lets be serious: for that you need money which they come also from robs. Therefore doesn't seems good this version of beta.
    - i still cant run from fights ... if I meet a player who is bigger then me I don't have a real possibility to escape: I tried with two windows maybe he can't see me if i hunt; I tried to open a new window in which to buy drugs to overdoze; I even tried to overdoze in the same club - still I don't have a fair chance to escape.
    But, mainly for the 1st reason explained up, I'll stop playing beta.
    sorry, this version is no good.
    Last edited by razvan7; 09-20-2014 at 05:34 PM.

i have a plan to avoid pubs and play my style, the new sytem is better for my gameplay but you need to put this massive clicking on gangrobs away, i have only chances to be online 2 hours a day, because of real life, but some things i like a lot, make the game more easier for low time players like me please