Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

drug formula better now, but better dont put it next round, wait 1 round more please, need to check it better, as far as i see its lower pricer for higher production, thats quiet good, but this consumption is still 0 in statistics, maybe need to check this, but for now, drug formula is better

Quote Originally Posted by BenitoElCabron View Post
    drug formula better now, but better dont put it next round, wait 1 round more please, need to check it better, as far as i see its lower pricer for higher production, thats quiet good, but this consumption is still 0 in statistics, maybe need to check this, but for now, drug formula is better
    The consumption will always be much lower than the production, however there could be something wrong here. On the other hand, this formula is based on the changes in production and consumption and not directly the relation between them. It is obvious we don't have a real world scenario in TC where production tries to meet consumption so the formula must be based on other factors.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

aLL what you think about this beta ?

1 - i like the chat refresh all by it self also gang refresh put guestbook notification and refresh by if self ! about this area I agree 100% good ideias

2 - Section Online people i like to but work more on it cuz is not 100% correct ! when we click in some people they appear offline ! good ideia too !

3 - About gang man what can i say i think is not nice when round start we must make 50 milions to put more members ... in start of round is the fun big people to start the fights a maximum of 5 accounts in gang is to bad ! ( also i will come with gang attacks in this point ( GANG ATTACKS WITH NAMES RAVES WILL GIVE PROBLEMS i mean = BIG TEAMS WILL WIN EASY AND CONTROL THE HUNT AGAIN ) what i suggest ? GANG ATTACK MUST GIVE POINTS = YOU WANT A REAL GAME SO DO IT ! GANG ATTAKS VS GANG ATTAKS WILL HAVE MORE FUN FOR TOP GANG ALSO FOR RIVALITY ! cuz is points for fight for the best gang ! i think the ideia of gang give money to make the gang better is a good realism but this thing of pay for more members not make sense i mean in real life if you want be a part of member you must have trsut with some boys ! not give money right ? so yes about this point is that = GANG ATTACKS = POINTS AND ALSO REMOVE THE THING OF PAY MOney for new members ( stupid ) k

4 -now i go to the hunt Memox ! no problem about ravs with names ! aquarius the loft our raves no problem i think is real like you say to me ! the problem here is the transfer stats ! example a team with 20 players like loosteam put accounts with 10k fast ( the main account will put the account on rave and the 10 guys will enter in the rave ! you say that we can smack only 1hit but in fact you can smack 2 * in beta and not 1 * so they will enter it will be 20 hits for the main account understend ? you must put a real 1 it per id only AND NOT 2 AHAH YOU LOST FIGHT ? YOU WILL REVENGE NEXT 6 HOURS xD ALSO FOR GANG ATTACKS i mean you lost 1x1 with him in first 6 hours ? you have the chance to put a gang attack to him to i mean per 6 hours you can put 1 gang attack and 1x1 fight but dont forget the gang attack is for win points ! what will result that ? a rivality BIGGER and bigger the ideia is to make the gangs more ALLIANCE dont change gang always 1 day one gang other day other is good understend ?* and gang attacks give points i think this is the solution of fair for all players i mean robbers fight club lovers hunters !

5-one more thing DONT PUT ATTACK IN RAVE ALSO MEAN PUT THE CLASSIC HUNT THAT WE NEED 3 PAGES FOR HUNT IS STRAGEGY CLICK !

6- about captcha i think you must put a new version of capcha is a little boring the old one (;

i think i make my self clear !if you didint understend the HUNT i mean only dont change the real crims hunt like is now and put the system of 1 hit per 6 hours same iD = is that what i mean !
    also i think i dont need to write more i think is what you must do memox only this and over ! about one more little thing i think that you can put the bounty i ask you so many times this ahah

k all say what you think about my post when you have time dont ignore it Marcus need to see what people want
    best regards marcus
    ViBeS
    Last edited by ViBeS; 12-03-2014 at 05:02 PM.

About attacking players - there is a bug in beta, i can smack somebody more than 1 time Please, fix it. And about giving money to invite more players - why is it bad? Gangs need to be more trustful, if leader invites some players, he should decided who he can trust at best. So I can't agree with You about it, but u have big right about Gang Attacks . They should give points for gang, but not stats (in hunt system which actually is at beta) .

Regards, Kowcyk

Edit: And please, tell us why you disabled trainings? Could we have one day more double trainings per day because of your decision?
    Last edited by Kowcykowski; 12-03-2014 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kowcykowski View Post
    About attacking players - there is a bug in beta, i can smack somebody more than 1 time Please, fix it. And about giving money to invite more players - why is it bad? Gangs need to be more trustful, if leader invites some players, he should decided who he can trust at best. So I can't agree with You about it, but u have big right about Gang Attacks . They should give points for gang, but not stats (in hunt system which actually is at beta) .

Regards, Kowcyk

Edit: And please, tell us why you disabled trainings? Could we have one day more double trainings per day because of your decision?
    you must gang points attack memox kowcyk do you think in real life you need to pay to one gang leader for be part of gang? xD
    memox you must put fast gang attack with points

Quote Originally Posted by ViBeS View Post
    you must gang points attack memox kowcyk do you think in real life you need to pay to one gang leader for be part of gang? xD
    memox you must put fast gang attack with points
    Of course, while u are joining gang you need to make contribution for new weapons, deals etc, in TC you won't pay for being part of gang, but for improvements of gang, it is normal , when u want to evolve, u need to pay money for this Who have money, rules the world...

EDIT: And i want to report one more thing:

Quote Originally Posted by Changelog
    Sherlock's Office has been redesigned to be more useful and less complicated.
    Actually i can't click on Sherlock's Office, sometimes it is invisible, so how could it be less complicated?
    Last edited by Kowcykowski; 12-03-2014 at 11:17 PM.

Of course, while u are joining gang you need to make contribution for new weapons, deals etc, in TC you won't pay for being part of gang, but for improvements of gang, it is normal , when u want to evolve, u need to pay money for this Who have money, rules the world...

EDIT: And i want to report one more thing:

Actually i can't click on Sherlock's Office, sometimes it is invisible, so how could it be less complicated?

okey no problem ! i agree is not matter

BUT MEMOX DONT FORGET TO PUT gang attacks = points !
    and fix the 1 real it per id ! and its okey!

if you dont put gang attacks give points i will not lost my time spend credtis cuz i know i will not get nothing.

2 - Section Online people i like to but work more on it cuz is not 100% correct ! when we click in some people they appear offline ! good ideia too !
    Fixed now!

3 - About gang man what can i say i think is not nice when round start we must make 50 milions to put more members ... in start of round is the fun big people to start the fights a maximum of 5 accounts in gang is to bad ! ( also i will come with gang attacks in this point ( GANG ATTACKS WITH NAMES RAVES WILL GIVE PROBLEMS i mean = BIG TEAMS WILL WIN EASY AND CONTROL THE HUNT AGAIN ) what i suggest ? GANG ATTACK MUST GIVE POINTS = YOU WANT A REAL GAME SO DO IT ! GANG ATTAKS VS GANG ATTAKS WILL HAVE MORE FUN FOR TOP GANG ALSO FOR RIVALITY ! cuz is points for fight for the best gang ! i think the ideia of gang give money to make the gang better is a good realism but this thing of pay for more members not make sense i mean in real life if you want be a part of member you must have trsut with some boys ! not give money right ? so yes about this point is that = GANG ATTACKS = POINTS AND ALSO REMOVE THE THING OF PAY MOney for new members ( stupid ) k
    It is true that it requires some of effort to build your gang. If you read the change log you see that $20k will give you 1 respect point but if you invest it or donate money to the gang you get 2 respect points for every $20k. The idea is to put the money to use and not just have it on your bank account. Is it that you think the idea itself is just bad or do you the the prices are too high?

4 -now i go to the hunt Memox ! no problem about ravs with names ! aquarius the loft our raves no problem i think is real like you say to me ! the problem here is the transfer stats ! example a team with 20 players like loosteam put accounts with 10k fast ( the main account will put the account on rave and the 10 guys will enter in the rave ! you say that we can smack only 1hit but in fact you can smack 2 * in beta and not 1 * so they will enter it will be 20 hits for the main account understend ? you must put a real 1 it per id only AND NOT 2 AHAH YOU LOST FIGHT ? YOU WILL REVENGE NEXT 6 HOURS xD ALSO FOR GANG ATTACKS i mean you lost 1x1 with him in first 6 hours ? you have the chance to put a gang attack to him to i mean per 6 hours you can put 1 gang attack and 1x1 fight but dont forget the gang attack is for win points ! what will result that ? a rivality BIGGER and bigger the ideia is to make the gangs more ALLIANCE dont change gang always 1 day one gang other day other is good understend ?* and gang attacks give points i think this is the solution of fair for all players i mean robbers fight club lovers hunters !
    My original intention was that gang assault shouldn't give any stats or points but that wasn't appreciated by the players who tested it so that is why it is as it is. I will fix the issue that makes it possible to hit the same guy twice. Regarding gang assaults I think this change takes care of the milking problem quite well: "Returns from gang assaults has been changed to 1-6%. However, the stats gains depend on the difference in GA participants in both gangs. If a gang with 2 participating members are attacking a gang of 20 then you will receive 10% of the 1-6%."

5-one more thing DONT PUT ATTACK IN RAVE ALSO MEAN PUT THE CLASSIC HUNT THAT WE NEED 3 PAGES FOR HUNT IS STRAGEGY CLICK !
    Please try the beta before commenting. There is no assault button in raves.

6- about captcha i think you must put a new version of capcha is a little boring the old one (;
    Are there any captchas that are funny? Maybe that is a philosophic question

i think i make my self clear !if you didint understend the HUNT i mean only dont change the real crims hunt like is now and put the system of 1 hit per 6 hours same iD = is that what i mean !
    also i think i dont need to write more i think is what you must do memox only this and over ! about one more little thing i think that you can put the bounty i ask you so many times this ahah
    I have to disappoint you, bounty hunting wont come this round.

k all say what you think about my post when you have time dont ignore it Marcus need to see what people want
    best regards marcus
    ViBeS
    Does it look like I am ignoring what you are saying?
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

And please, tell us why you disabled trainings? Could we have one day more double trainings per day because of your decision?
    It was mistakenly disabled, I've enabled it now again, thanks!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

It has been removed from the menu but if you go to a player's profile and click the spy button you will see what I mean
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center