Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kowcykowski View Post
    Unfortunately, I still didn't get any answer about this post, so i paste it here one more time. BTW, i have so much questions and feedback about The Crims.
    I have answered you now.

We all want to make The Crims more attractive for new players , right? I know that I will be called "Copycat", but why shouldn't we implement some kind of achievements prizes in TC? Now we have only items for reaching next levels of our character. We could get items when we'll make enough amount of robberies/kill x players in row without losing/earn x money from hookers/buildings/upgrades gang to higher improvements etc etc. Ofc this must be totally random (maybe with just a x% of fitting items to profession). I will show you an example how could it look:

Achievement : Friendless Robber
    Levels : 1 - 300 successful single robberies || 2 - 1200 successful single robberies || 3 - 2500 successful single robberies || 4 - 5000 successful single robberies || 5 - 10000 successful single robberies
    Requirements: Being Robber

Achievement : The Genius of Murder
    Levels : 1 - 100 kills , 2 - 250 kills, 3 - 1000 kills, 4 - 2000 kills, 5 - 3500 kills
    Requirements: Being Hitman

Achievement : Marvellous Leader
    Levels: 1 - Staying with minimal 10 same people in gang (without kicking them) by 7 days of TC, , 2 - 21 days of TC, 3 - 42 days of TC, 4 - 84 days of TC, 5 - 120 days of TC
    Requirements: Being Gangster

You only need to create something for Pimp and Businessman .

Prizes : Random item, but with 10% (level 1), 25% (level 2), 50% (level 3), 75% (level 4) and 100% (level 5) chance to be fitted with your profession:

Robber - Goggles of Fortune (because he is giving best money from robberies) Level 1 - 5 mins of working , Level 2 - 10 mins of working, Level 3 - 20 mins of working, Level 4 - 40 mins of working , Level 5 - 1 hour of working
    Hitman - Steroids (don't need to explain it why, we ofc need to low down time of working it to 5 mins ) Level 1 - 5% stats, Level 2 - 10% of stats, Level 3 - 20% of stats, Level 4 - 30% of stats, Level 5 - 50% of stats
    Gangster - Talisman of Insights (his gains from robberies/assaults are same for all statistics, so why couldn't get him one way to reach much more stats)
    Pimp - Pimp's Potion (but I suggest to give him one more profit from it) Level 1 - you get 10% of your actually hookers earnings , Level 2 - 25%, Level 3 - 50%, level 4 - 75%, level 5 - double your actual earnings
    Businessman - Talking Stone (need to be buffed), Level 1 - 5% cheaper for all drugs (by 10 mins), Level 2 - 10% cheaper, Level 3 - 20% cheaper, Level 4 - 33% cheaper, level 5 - 50% cheaper
    ofc values could be easily changed, no problem but we need something really useful for Our work
    I can't say if or when that will happen because right now I have no such plans but if people want this then ofc I will consider it.

And when will you finally redefine VIP Pack? 8
    Redefine in what way?

Edit: There is a bug at beta, while we want to go into "Fight Clubs", and we have over 50% of respect in stats, we still can't see any raves.
    I will look into that thanks!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

so if you will accpet only "Vote for feature" from here put a topic on newspaper of beta or a topic in facebook the crims
    and ask if they want the game like was round 74 ! or if they want the round 75 !
    or better put you a question

you wanna gang attack with gain points
    or you wanna gang attack with gain stats ?
    easy you must put ! and we will see
    do you think is fair people start play and day 6 The Crims have 400k stats ? only pass stats easy?

you know why less people come here to write?
    cuz you never accpet the ideias and people give up me and Kowcykowski also NosHuNtER and bruno are here say to you what is the better you prefer say that you will no change ,
    so ok pff man you make big angry people for this make ONE MORE ROUND OF ROUND 74 ! SAME SAME AND CHANGE ONLY THE NEWS AND THE GAME IN 2015 LOL -.-
    = ROUND 76 is fair cuz some people like the old version only didint have time for make something lol
    you must think

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    I don't know who this mr anonymous you referring to is but if you've read the discussions from the round 74 beta you can see the origin of why the points were removed. I also agree that it would be better with points and that is how I originally made it for round 74 but that wasn't appreciated so I changed it back to stats. Could be that the gang improvements needs to be adjusted to be more expensive if the stats gains are to be kept.
    Okay, but if You have some kind of vision how "real" Thecrims should look, You shouldn't allow group of crying players to destroying all of Your changes and plans, you should put it to normal version and we'll check how much players will play after these changes, beta is only for testing, we can't see how it will works in normal game conditions till we won't put it.

Red relation or not doesn't really matter. Don't get me wrong, I'd much rather have it was made originally in the round 74 beta where there were an attack button and an escape button. I haven't yet understood why it is "skill" to click the surgery button at the hospital or the attack button at the assault page but not the way I made it. (this is not criticism to you Kowcyk but for others to answer). Once again I removed that change because of the amount of complaints I received.
    Yep, red relations mean so much in this case Marcus, as you know, You remove this new system of attacking because after you left the rave, You still can be attacked from red relation, that's the reason why players cried about backing surgery. When You will remove this possibility by removing red relations, problem of being unable to escape from attacks finally will be solved.. I agree with you when You tell that there isn't any difference in skill with using 3 pages and 1 pages, skill is skill, but 3 pages make only more loads for notebook/Internet connection. But much players which are still crying about "NO NEW HUNT SYSTEM" just have old bots and they don't want to spend more money to buy new one

Good question, this new drug price system won't be in the final version anyway so I will disable it and reset the prices.
    Couldn't we prepare this system together with players sugestions?

Edit:

About VIP package:

I proposed it to you so much time ago, but i can show it here one more time:

VIP pack should cost more than now, but with this we could have so much things which will make our game easier.

1. Member of VIP should always see what will be next ship (sometimes player forget to buy info before, that could be nice help)
    2. They could have more transactions in dealer ( but not too much, i think maximally 10 more)
    3. Profession Day each real week (we discussed what it means - Robber's Day - 50% more stats from robberies (only for Robbers), Hitman's Day - no jail even when we're kill anybody (only for Hitman), Businessman Day - double production from buildings(only for Businessman), Pimp's Day - 50% discount for buying next hookers (only for Pimp), Gangster's Day - if player is leader of gang, they get special group robbery for this day (only for Gangster)
    4. They should have 3 free escapes from jail/hospital each round.
    5. Now if You would put "Online list" , they should have possibility to hide on it their activity.

Together we can create something more stuff to this if You only want. And i have one more thing about Nomex - would you finally back it to value like before rabbit rounds? So 10% of tolerance with price like earlier (near MM price)?
    Last edited by Kowcykowski; 12-08-2014 at 03:08 PM.

Okay, but if You have some kind of vision how "real" Thecrims should look, You shouldn't allow group of crying players to destroying all of Your changes and plans, you should put it to normal version and we'll check how much players will play after these changes, beta is only for testing, we can't see how it will works in normal game conditions till we won't put it.
    I do have a very clear vision for this version of TC. However, in realising it TC will become a different but better game. I agree that some concepts needs to be tested in full scale before they can be judged and I also know that there will always be some people crying over changes, just as Vibes is doing...

Yep, red relations mean so much in this case Marcus, as you know, You remove this new system of attacking because after you left the rave, You still can be attacked from red relation, that's the reason why players cried about backing surgery. When You will remove this possibility by removing red relations, problem of being unable to escape from attacks finally will be solved.. I agree with you when You tell that there isn't any difference in skill with using 3 pages and 1 pages, skill is skill, but 3 pages make only more loads for notebook/Internet connection. But much players which are still crying about "NO NEW HUNT SYSTEM" just have old bots and they don't want to spend more money to buy new one
    Could be. I can make an update today where we can test out without red relations + attack button in the nightclubs. This is only for testing and I give no promises that it will be in the final version.

Couldn't we prepare this system together with players sugestions?
    Sure, I am open for suggestions. Benito pushed to get this idea tested so it is because of him this feature came to be in the first place. Right now the formula is quite simple. Increases in production will decrease the price and decreases will increase it. Increases in consumption increase the price while decreases decrease the price.

About VIP package:

I proposed it to you so much time ago, but i can show it here one more time:

VIP pack should cost more than now, but with this we could have so much things which will make our game easier.

1. Member of VIP should always see what will be next ship (sometimes player forget to buy info before, that could be nice help)
    2. They could have more transactions in dealer ( but not too much, i think maximally 10 more)
    3. Profession Day each real week (we discussed what it means - Robber's Day - 50% more stats from robberies (only for Robbers), Hitman's Day - no jail even when we're kill anybody (only for Hitman), Businessman Day - double production from buildings(only for Businessman), Pimp's Day - 50% discount for buying next hookers (only for Pimp), Gangster's Day - if player is leader of gang, they get special group robbery for this day (only for Gangster)
    4. They should have 3 free escapes from jail/hospital each round.
    5. Now if You would put "Online list" , they should have possibility to hide on it their activity.

Together we can create something more stuff to this if You only want. And i have one more thing about Nomex - would you finally back it to value like before rabbit rounds? So 10% of tolerance with price like earlier (near MM price)?
    1. Should they also get the 10% extra?
    2. Sounds ok
    3. Sounds ok
    4. Sounds ok
    5. What is the point of that? You can see if they are online or not by checking their profiles anyway...
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by ViBeS View Post
    you know why less people come here to write?
    cuz you never accpet the ideias and people give up me and Kowcykowski also NosHuNtER and bruno are here say to you what is the better you prefer say that you will no change ,
    so ok pff man you make big angry people for this make ONE MORE ROUND OF ROUND 74 ! SAME SAME AND CHANGE ONLY THE NEWS AND THE GAME IN 2015 LOL -.-
    = ROUND 76 is fair cuz some people like the old version only didint have time for make something lol
    you must think
    I don't understand what you are saying. Do you want round 74 again?
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

I've got a question about this suggestion. If red relations are to be removed what will happen to GA? Should yellow relations be attackable again?
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

I've got a question about this suggestion. If red relations are to be removed what will happen to GA? Should yellow relations be attackable again?
    Ofc not, in rave should be then 3 buttons: "Attack", "Escape", "Plan Gang Attack"

About online people - they will be hidden with this option in their profiles too It would be nice when they want to hunt, much players when they see top players online, just don't entering raves, so their hunt is boring...

And about VIP Price, because we didn't talk about it: with this all features i think that 500 credits could be best, for all round is fair price, but ofc i can be wrong.
    Last edited by Kowcykowski; 12-09-2014 at 02:02 PM.

no marcus i am saying if you dont wanna put "GANG ATTACK Give points " so put a same round like Round 74 once again and Make your big changes for new year = NEXT ROUND
    cuz all people like the round 74 and didint have time to play Like me --´´ and more ! the new round will be boring cuz alll BIG TEAM WILL PASS easy stats you dont understend this pff
    make a poll fast please man gang attack give points is the only thing you must change is to hard ? o.o

well i agree .. round 74 was completely nice .. i mean hunters always been annoying .. imagine clubs with names now .. they will be much annoying .. pls don't make clubs with names or u opening more ways for ga milking and stats transfering ..