Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

every 5-8 clicks on beta and I get Server maintenance
    Acest server este offline pentru intretinere si va putea fi accesat din nou in jur de ora 2014-09-18 18:00:00 (CET).
    . why is that? It is very annoying. plus some few times, until i pushed 2-3 times refresh, when i get back on line I'm already attacked.

ideea: if you attack the leader of the gang and win you should get something .... like all the money that got invested in that gang.
    Last edited by razvan7; 09-21-2014 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BenitoElCabron View Post
    i have a plan to avoid pubs and play my style, the new sytem is better for my gameplay but you need to put this massive clicking on gangrobs away, i have only chances to be online 2 hours a day, because of real life, but some things i like a lot, make the game more easier for low time players like me please
    What clicking in the gang robs are you referring to?
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by razvan7 View Post
    every 5-8 clicks on beta and I get Server maintenance
    Acest server este offline pentru intretinere si va putea fi accesat din nou in jur de ora 2014-09-18 18:00:00 (CET).
    . why is that? It is very annoying. plus some few times, until i pushed 2-3 times refresh, when i get back on line I'm already attacked.

ideea: if you attack the leader of the gang and win you should get something .... like all the money that got invested in that gang.
    I will look into that error.

I dont think that idea would work very well since it opens up for every easy donations again.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

I understand where you are trying to go with this sistem: no more moving skill from the team to one player to take top inter. (off topic - sugestion for normal thecrims: all clubs should have the same drug so it will be extremly difficult for players to find themselves and move skill)
    feedback for beta: - it is possible for 5 or 10 players to go in one gg and all of them attack the leader one by one (in the begining the leader has more skill then them) so the leader doesn't loose tickets but his respect is growing exponentially. I attackedd my leader 6 times (he was just under my skill so he didn't died) until he went to 0 respect - he was offline so he was extremly pissed off when he came back, then I changed the gang but in this, the leader died instantly so now i'm stuck since day 1 alone in gg.
    - a change face it is MANDATORY. you meet the same people in the rave and the strong one will always win no matter how manny attacks you do. I tried in the begining to run away but I still remain in attack window so he can attack me even after 5 sec.
    - 300.000 respect for next level is HUGE. It needs to be brought a little more down
    - it's annoying when you have a relation with someone to see him in the attack windows. if I have 10 friends, when i try to attack someone it take me 15 sec to look between friends and others
    - I think there are to less tickets. it was better like in round 50 I thinks when hitman had every min 2 tickets, gangster 1 ticket, etc
    as soon as I have more feedback I'll let you know.

P.S. bug on normal version: if you go to jail you are enable to access anything except bank and prison. but if you open an window before you go to jail and in that window you go to guns, after you go in jail with the main window, in the guns window you can still activade or deactivate the gun, or sell it, take the money and get out of jail.
    I am going to limit how many times you can attack your leader in the same day. It shouldnt be possible to attack someone down to 0 respect but I will look into that as well.

I am still looking over the levels to make them fit to the new structure of the game so if you find more strange things just post me a message! Thanks!

Right now there is no way to escape an attacker. I am working on a couple of ideas that attack this problem. The ideas I'm working on will also adress the problem of not finding whom you can attack on the assault page.

I will think about the tickets.

I'll look into that bug at the live version. Thanks for your feedback!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by PadreEstripador View Post
    and drug trafficking are endless? Just having money? comic!

---

You can't attack since you are not attackable yourself

WTF? ¬¬

----

can not enter the rave itself? when you have "enough" respect?
    Why is it comic?

What about the attack message dont you understand?

You should be able to enter a rave when you have enough respect, if it didnt work please give me the time and account it happened to.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

- the game is NOT just. Why? who ever starts in 1st day will always win any fight. if you start in day 3 or 5 or 10 it is physically impossible to catch up due to less tickets / less robs. the 2nd player he will never be as strong as the first one in skill (he also looses at training days). Like now on beta: just 5 top players, the rest doesn't matter, they will always loose. You can try to argue that they can buy stats, but come on, lets be serious: for that you need money which they come also from robs. Therefore doesn't seems good this version of beta.
    - i still cant run from fights ... if I meet a player who is bigger then me I don't have a real possibility to escape: I tried with two windows maybe he can't see me if i hunt; I tried to open a new window in which to buy drugs to overdoze; I even tried to overdoze in the same club - still I don't have a fair chance to escape.
    But, mainly for the 1st reason explained up, I'll stop playing beta.
    sorry, this version is no good.
    Would it be more just if someone who didnt play as long as you did could beat you after a couple of days? Getting the right balance is tricky ofc, suggestions for improvements are welcome.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    I will look into that error.

I dont think that idea would work very well since it opens up for every easy donations again.
    Donations you can do like this: lets say there are 20 people in the same gg. the leader is above everyone in skill. all the other 19 players attack one by one the lider. of course they all loose. But, since the skill doesn't change, they can attack again and again and again, like I did in the first gang I joined and I brought the lider from 5k to 0k. Now lets do the math: 19 attacks by 2k respect (in the opening of the game) and 1k after the lider is bigger and do this some few times, lets say every one attacks 10 times, means the main account can grow (without loosing tickets) at least 100k easily - so he moves to 300k for that 4k bonus faster then the rest . So my suggestion is to limit how many time the lider can be attacked or even remove this feature since nobody (nor the attacker nor the victim) wins anything after this. (if you take out the overtake button in gang centre this trick can be done in any club: the main account stay in one club and the rest of the small players enter and attack him one by one until they get out of tickets or they go with respect to zero)
    Since in this version is hard to get skill you can put on option like after 50 or 100 fights (won) the player gets a bonus of, lets say, 1k-2k; or after 1000 robs again a small bonus of 2k. Or, if the gang has the same members for at least 20 crims day they all get another bonus 1k.
    Last edited by razvan7; 09-22-2014 at 04:34 PM.

i need to rob like a machiene again to be on tops, i dont have time for this , money = donations, hookers and buildings as you say, how to get money ??? clicking on ganrobs like hell,

but i dont agree with it, when i play a round , and try to be online 1 to 2 hours a day,

quick question: can you still do training after lvl 800k?

Ok so I think the new beating up system is kind of okay, it really does hinder the ability of the teams to just sum up all of their stats into one player and thus player will become a top 1 contender, it gives more players a chance to be top 1, but I think 2 very valid things should be noted, first one is, you should always give people ways to escape, some people play thecrims without the intention of fighting AT ALL, and if they're capable of running away from everyone ( being faster than them when running) they should be able to choose so on. The 2nd thing is the biggest point for me here, I did not agree with the system of how money doesn't give you respect, and I hereby speak for at least more 16 people I talked to today on a skype conf, which simply decided they'll quit thecrims after the patch, thus not even caring enough for the game anymore to come here and post anything cause they don't think it would change, but Im doing it myself cause I would still like to play the game, ok so the point is, money is needed to invest in stuff and make respect, and money is gained on robberies, you gotta admit, spending tickets day and day again becomes rather a boring activity for many after couple days, what motivates me and I know alot of others to keep doing it, is how their respect increase while robbing, I still think making money should earn you respect, it still means that top 1 competitivity will be up, since the ones with best ticket management(for events, while not letting it stack up to 200) will be good contenders for the top 1 spot, make it so that money gives respect still, there will still be investing in hookers and buildings and the drug system, because afterall if you don't invest your money you won't ever make profit, but will also keep robbing a good activity, while with the drug dealer, I like the fact that the drugs are infinite and you can buy how many ever drugs you have money for, which is very good for investing, what I think should be done is, all the drugs except for the boat one will be infinite, and the boat ones will be restocket after every x number of minutes(randomize the quantity aswell), or just keep it the way the drug dealer is now, but make us not waste transactions when we try to buy x quantitity but someone else gets it before us, and we end up with no drug and one less transaction