Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    We have decided to give a classic version a try. We will let the abuse team supervise the game. I will start building it and try to have a beta ready in mid Round 74. The first classic round will start at earliest in mid Round 75. Looking forward to your feedback.
    Thank you memox!! I'm looking forward to it at laaaast, great news for me and my friends too!! (thumbsup)

So the beta will turn classic version?Because everything you said here, happens there.

so beta is restarted basically for no reason? no new actual changes?

memox i dream team members , clons is back = old turkey players is back !

note:since 2006 ..

This is my opinion about the crims(essa é minha opinião sobre o the crims)
    Eu copiei e colei dnv aqui mas ja tinhas postado ela anteriormente
    http://forum.thecrims.com/showthread...turn-TheCrims)
    Volta TheCrims ! (Return TheCrims)
    Português(Portuguese)

EU FUI ORIENTADO PELO DrFuLeN PARA VIR AQUI E EXPRESSAR MINHAS IDÉIAS, POIS NÃO SOU O ÚNICO QUE RECLAMA DO QUE EU VOU CITAR A SEGUIR...
    Olá equipe do thecrims, PRIMEIRAMENTE GOSTARIA DE DIZER QUE CURTO MUITO O JOGO, sou o usuário RosanaBronks, gostaria de dar uma sugestão que não é só minha como muitos players do TC ja falaram e reclamaram a respeito do jogo nesta rodada...
    Eu não sei como funciona o jogo para vcs que são os responsáveis, mas a minha idéia para o tc é a de voltar as coisas antigas do, pois o jogo está com todo respeito, ''cada dia pior'' e a tendencia é piorar...(NO MEU PONTO DE VISTA)
    SUGESTÕES:
    1)COLOCAR COMO NAS RODADAS ANTERIORES O NOME DAS BOATES QUE NÃO APARECE E TAMBÉM UM MÁXIMO DE RESPEITO PARA ENTRAR EM ALGUMAS DELAS, POIS ESTÁ IMPOSSÍVEL JOGAR;

2)DEIXAR O TEMPO APÓS APANHAR OU SER PRESO REDUZIDO COMO ESTÁ AGORA;

3)VOCÊS DEVIAM TAMBÉM INVESTIR ALGO PARA QUE O JOGO FICASSE MAIS CONHECIDO(SUGESTÃO);

OU SEJA, VOLTEM AS CONFIGURAÇÕES ANTERIORES DO JOGO MAS MANTENHAM O TEMPO APÓS UMA SURRA OU SER PRESO REDUZIDO.

English(Inglês)

I WAS DRIVEN BY DrFuLeN TO COME HERE AND TO EXPRESS MY IDEAS BECAUSE I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE claiming THAN I WILL QUOTE THE FOLLOWING ...
    Hello team TheCrims, I'd FIRST TO SAY THAT VERY SHORT GAME, I am the user RosanaBronks, would make a suggestion that is not only my TC as many players already talked and complained about the game in this round ...
    I do not know how to play the guys who are responsible works, but my idea for the tc is the return of the old stuff, because the game is with all respect, '' worse every day '' and the trend is worsening ... (IN MY POINT OF VIEW)
    SUGGESTIONS:
    1) PUT AS PREVIOUS ROUNDS IN THE NAME OF CABARETS THAN APPEARS AND ALSO A MAXIMUM OF RESPECT TO ENTER INTO SOME OF THEM BECAUSE IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY;

2) LEAVE TIME AFTER BEING ARRESTED OR PICKED UP HOW ARE NOW REDUCED;

3) YOU SHOULD ALSO INVEST FOR SOMETHING THAT GAME KNOWN stay longer (TIP);

THAT IS, COME BACK PREVIOUS SETTINGS BUT KEEP THE GAME TIME AFTER BEING ARRESTED OR a beating REDUCED.

Thank you for your attention(Obrigado pela antenção de vocês)

by: RosanaBronks

I'm closing this thread now and ask everyone to look at this new Classic Beta thread: http://forum.thecrims.com/showthread...-Beta&p=241469

Thanks for your feedback so far!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center