Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Hello
    I agree with Flávio (Forever) and I wouldn't mind to play again... But! Without supervision? Bots allowed? No thanks. Where will be my sleep or my computer to compete with bot? I have to buy a computer that handles a full round on and making bot also myself. Hahah. It could be a top option for the rabbit lovers (myself included), but without admins checking accounts and stuff? No, thanks.
    Keep inovating, maybe one day there will be a perfect Classic 'new version' of the crims.
    Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by vash View Post
    Maybe Memox wasn't clear enough, there won't be any crew in the Classic version to administrate the game, there will be a support center where players can send tickets about credits, bugs, etc. You are allowed to use multi, share the accounts, use cheats etc.
    This would be the "wild" version of TheCrims.
    The round will be classic, multi accounts, fk since first day, no training, no levels like rounds 30-40.

Regards,
    In that case, its not classic. It's bot version. So who's up for a bot version round, thumbs up.

yes, rather have medals and trophies

I would like to see and back to play as it was between rounds 30-40.

max stats on hp 99
    no training
    no levels
    transfer of drugs at real time.
    trusted accounts.
    rabbits.
    no difference between professions on assaults.
    mean machine 1400 pwr
    nomex 2000 pwr
    fk with 17 accounts / 15k pwr
    no invest on black market.
    no cover.

I hope that classic tc will be a success. So I think we will need the abuse team there at future. I won't want be crew member on classic tc because I want play. hahahaha
    Last edited by Pablo69; 10-02-2014 at 03:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo69 View Post
    I would like to see and back to play as it was between rounds 30-40.

max stats on hp 99
    no training
    no levels
    transfer of drugs at real time.
    trusted accounts.
    rabbits.
    no difference between professions on assaults.
    mean machine 1400 pwr
    nomex 2000 pwr
    fk with 17 accounts / 15k pwr
    no invest on black market.
    no cover.
    I agree with you mate!

There will be no abuse team to check cheaters. This also means that there will be no development to prevent or trick bots. General support will still be handled by the support team.

For players like me, who do not play with bots will not be fair. So dont find interesting.

It's easy doe...

Make one round with OLD TC and at the same time the CURRENT TC...

And we will see which one will have more players online, after this we can talk better!

In my personal opinion, old tc is better! Like round 24.
    (of course, with more abuse crew to not make a bot round)

No more to say,
    c yall

Better than that all and without making the game annoying with 2 version and may be even 25% players in old and 75% in live version
    and making it works shitty bot one no admins and one have low online as 600~500, is to make a hyper round with extreme rules every
    5 round for example round 75,80,85,90 ... etc one hyper round with collected game play from many round to give 1 extreme round with
    special game play and rules, exactly like what happened in round 50 it was great round made by collect many idea from round 5 till r49
    and people liked it so 1 round every 5 with old mode hardcore one isn't a bad idea and fair for all at least its serious round with followed
    rules and manged by admins.

Regards!

Classic version would be nice every 5 rounds!
    With rules, of course!
    Back 55% stamina for assault.
    Old and new players happy
    Last edited by Peppe69; 10-02-2014 at 08:16 AM.

Like some1 said, its bullshit wen u say 'in round 20 there were like 7k players!!', i bet amount of players was same, just there were rabbits...

@edit @up
    i dont want 'bot/rabbit" round every 5 rounds.
    if u want rabbits, its obvious there will be bots, why u complain about there wont be abuse team? 'normal human' cant play fast with 10 rabbits without any help (scripts) so there is no diff script and bot in my opinion
    Last edited by Buzka; 10-02-2014 at 08:25 AM.