Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suggestions

heh, go home... nobody is interested here. i gave many sugestions, no answer.. hehe

you may should have submitted a ticket via support center

Is very unbalanced system shitload players over quihentos about killing thousands of players with five thousand, it's hard you just leave the protection and dies six, seven, eight ... several times and It's impossible to not be playing the game because only the dead dies

Thank you for your attention

i think this is possibly the worst idea ever ? people will play for what??? top ban ? (rofl)

I think moderators need to make new buttion. Buttion for invatations. Suggest to invate friend in gang. Like i have memox in friends, and IGogo is leader of gang or CO. I press suggest to invate memox in gang, and IGogo have in msg message with complete avatar, proffesion, respect, like gang roberies and club. On this avatar before nick or resp set link two buttions like "invate" and "deacline". This is a good for make new gangs, and for old team players to faster invate friends. 3-4 years ago when i thinking about it and still i ask myself why game is not update this thing
    Last edited by AcoSimana; 11-14-2014 at 08:10 AM.