Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions

Default Suggestions

Hall of Shame

You could create a hall of shame just like the hall of fame, but with a ranking of bans . You could erase it at the end of each round or keep it forever just like the hall of fame is.

Advertisement

Some browser games give you rewards for watching videos or other advertisement stuff. I suggest that you get in contact with some advertisement companies. The rewards could be : watch 1 video and get 5 credits, something like this.

Spammer. And this would improve the game in what? ;s

Quote Originally Posted by PadreEstripador View Post
    Spammer. And this would improve the game in what? ;s

You click to see a video, go to another tab then come back 3 min later to collect your credits. Memox gets money from the advertisement company and we get credits. It works fine in other games, why not here?

So far not said where this would improve the game for players ...

Quote Originally Posted by PadreEstripador View Post
    So far not said where this would improve the game for players ...
    possibility to gain credits for free is very good for players morale

no, multibotters will get a lot of credits and it will ruin game.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzka View Post
    forbid credit transfer among players would solve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzka View Post
    It does't work like you can set a bot 24/7 and get thousands of credits. In the game a have played, you can see about 3 videos in 2 hours and get some rewards.

Half price for release from hospital for those who have slow internet connection (5 creds per release). YOU MIGHT HAVE CLICKED ON THE PLASTIC SURGERY BUTTON FIRST, BUT BY THE TIME ITS LOADING THE PAGE YOURE DEAD ALREADY. So i think it's unfair to wait cuz of your slow internet connection and not because you are actualy slow. (Idea by hatelove)
    Last edited by LaptopGangster; 10-25-2014 at 01:04 AM.

IIIXBIGWORMXIII #73
    Respect 331845
    ID 16507322

User is online
    Last login 1 day ago

(ROFL) This dude was online for more than 24hours, other ppl stay online during 5-6 hours... the problem is that he was not actually playing, thus the number of ppl online is not real (perhaps on purpose). I remember when you introduced the 'not log-out' feature, at that time there was about 1800 ppl online, then the number jumped to 2200-2300.

It is not fair to show players the wrong number of who is online, you should show the number of who was active in the last 10 minutes.

I may be wrong but I read somewhere that the nightclubs that are shown randomly are from players that are online. If that is true, you should change it to show the nightclubs of who is active.

I made this thread to give some thoughts and suggestions but didnt even get a proper answer.