Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I dont think they have bot for hunting, becouse nobody can catch me

Op is right.
    This game is plagued with bot/scripts whatever it is. I have played a lot of games which had their fair share of bots, like WoW, CoD, Neverwinter and so on.

But they weren't so disruptive, as it is here to game mechanics. Last time i played this game was a few years back, when you could still use more than one account per ip.
    I see now that what replaced multiple accounts, is scripts/bots. I have watched a few tutorials and tried the method of 3 windows open and i noticed something that is a true indicator of cheating.

So as i am low lvl and with low respect and stats, instead of entering raves ---> assault ----> attack the fastest i can, i have choosed to enter nighclubs and raves and sit there. Why? Because almost all the other players are higher than me, so no point in blind attacks.

I decided to do some testing and the test is, as soon as i click to enter raves/nightclubs i immediately mouseover the function Perform Surgery.
    A lot of times when there is still like 5 seconds to expire and get kicked from rave/nightclub i get a red relation and immediately perform surgery because it's a test and what is funny (sarcasm) is that you don't see no one entering and leaving the room as i spam perform surgery and still get killed, every ****ing time. Despite having my mouse hovering the function of performe surgery on other tab they still kill me, they are faster than me, how is that possible, i just have to click perform surgery as soon as i see a red relation? So the anwswer is Bots/scripts/green browser. The game is rigged.

And don't give me the maybe your internet connection bullshit, no. My internet is fast with 55MB Dwn and 10mb Up, pc is top, browser is fast.

So gentlemans instead of spending your cellphone money here, don't bother and spend that surplus elsewhere.

Daniel4ever Guest

Please use http://support.thecrims.com/ , Abuse - Complaints only.
    Regards,